GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I was trying to change my signature, trying to make it a different theme but I realized that I cant press the buttons above to make it centered, bold, etc. Is there a way to fix that or are other people having the same problem?

L

Love_alize071313

I was trying to change my signature, trying to make it a different theme but I realized that I cant press the buttons above to make it centered, bold, etc. Is there a way to fix that or are other people having the same problem?
Make sure that the little arrows are lightened instead of dark because that means you have toggle BB code on. If they are dark just click on the gear at the end of the tools bar :]

L

Love_alize071313

these arrows must be lightened___________ 👇 (the tiny triangles)
43805<--- click this gear to turn BB code off

here the arrows are light

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
same thing happens to me when i use safari, use chrome instead (that is if you’re using an apple product)