should i write this??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

fishstiks__

Kpop Groupie
Website
fishstiks.carrd.co
Credits
Cya
Hongjoong
YangYang
Harin
a couple nights ago i had this weird dream a couple nights ago where taehyun killed yeonjun because he dumped him and he thought that yeonjun was going to leave him for soobin... but turns out there was an alternate deminsion and the taehyun that killed yeonjun came from a universe where he was a serial killer and killed all if BH family except yeonjun and in the other universe yeonjun was still alive. it takes place in the early 1900s and bts and bang sihyuk was there and for some reason blackpink???

a whole mess i know

L

Love_alize071313

a couple nights ago i had this weird dream a couple nights ago where taehyun killed yeonjun because he dumped him and he thought that yeonjun was going to leave him for soobin... but turns out there was an alternate deminsion and the taehyun that killed yeonjun came from a universe where he was a serial killer and killed all if BH family except yeonjun and in the other universe yeonjun was still alive. it takes place in the early 1900s and bts and bang sihyuk was there and for some reason blackpink???

a whole mess i know
soundsss interesting I wouldn't mind reading that