[Shop Update] Account Changes/Upgrades

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Looking to upgrade your account's details? Look no further!
We are now offering account changes that you can manage yourself :)

WHAT ARE ACCOUNT UPGRADES?
Account upgrades are features such as username changes and title changes that you can buy from the shop. Previously, the only way you could change your username was by asking the admins to change it for you, and the only way you could change your title was by gaining a rank (such as author or moderator), or from winning a contest. Now, you can purchase these things without having to rely on the staff.

HOW CAN I BUY THEM? (AND HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?)
You can buy them in the shop. If you scroll down the list of categories, you'll see one titled "Account changes/upgrades".
Each username change will cost 5000 credits, and a title change will cost 3000 credits.

WHEN WILL NEW ACCOUNT UPGRADES BE ADDED?
More features may be added in the future, stay tuned!

โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
Thank you, and please contact the staff team if you have any questions!​

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
Is the custom title change just 1 title change or will we be able to change it after buying it? (like how mods and authors can do)

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
Peke J (Excalibur)
Is the custom title change just 1 title change or will we be able to change it after buying it? (like how mods and authors can do)
Once you use a title change, you can't use the same item again. If you would like to change your title to something else, you have to discard the first title change and purchase another one. If you want to reset it back to the default title (KPop Rookie, Band Manager, CEO, etc.), you just need to discard the purchased item.
Hope that answers your question!

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
Peke J (Excalibur)
I have a question, so if we purchase a title does the mods change it or do we do?
Everything in the account upgrades tab is self-manageable, so once you buy an item, you can change the title yourself without having to ask the mods to do it for you.

Everything in the account upgrades tab is self-manageable, so once you buy an item, you can change the title yourself without having to ask the mods to do it for you.
ahh ok! thank you for clearing it up...

Reactions: ONF