Shoot Out 《Zombie Story》

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Note: This is purely fiction and just for fun.
TWs: Blood, death, gore
Idols: Monsta X & iKon

Plot:
A zombie outbreak forces two groups from rival high schools to ban together to survive.

Coming soon.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Part One.

6 hours before the virus

"Yo, what the hell?!"

That were the words that came from Jooheon's mouth as his ex best friend, who didn't even go to his high school, walked over and shoved him into a still fresh rain puddle from last night's storm.

Jooheon looked up as Bobby stood over him. The younger looked absolutely pissed. Jooheon had seen this look in Bobby's eyes before, it was a decade ago, when the two were still best of friend's.

"What is your problem, Jiwon?" Jooheon asked, standing up. He always thought the nickname "Bobby" was stupid, so he refused to call him that.

"You slept with my fucking girlfriend, you prick! That's my problem." Bobby glared.

Jooheon rolled his eyes, "first of all, you dumbass, I didn't sleep with Jinae, I kissed her and that was it. Secondly, she dumped your ass three weeks ago, so, technically she's single and can do whatever she wants."

"We got back together. The point is, stay away from her or we will have some serious problems." Bobby said.

He walked away after that, before Jooheon even had a chance to rebute him. The older sighed as he picked up his backpack, praying the contents inside weren't damaged, before making his way into the school.

--

On the other side of town, Bobby now sat in his own class a couple of hours after the encounter with Jooheon.

He was trying to reach his now ex-girlfriend. He had told a tiny lie when he said that Jinae and him had gotten back together.

She had in fact dumped him, like Jooheon said.

"Hyung, did you hear what I said?" June asked as he tapped Bobby's arm.

"Huh, what?" Bobby asked.

"I said, there's a party this weekend, do you want to go?" June repeated.

"Yeah, sure." Bobby shrugged before looking at his phone again.

If only they knew at the time, that there wouldn't be a party this weekend, or any party after that, because their world was about to change in a span of 12 hours.

A/N: This is my first time writing in a long time, so please don't be so hard on me guys 🥺😔

Last edited:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Part Two.

3 hours until the virus hits Seoul.

Busan, South Korea

"The recent spike in civilian casualties and violent tendencies has gone up by 100,000 since last night. Police are saying that if you encounter anyone displaying these symptoms to stay away from them as they are dangerous-"

"Ma! I'm home!" The voice of a high school student who had gotten home early from school shouted into his house.

He turned the television off, sitting the remote down on the kitchen island, before hanging his bag on the back of a chair.

"Mom!" The boy called again as he started walking around his house, searching for his mother.

He heard a noise from the back and he looked down the hallway, calling for his mother once more. Just as he was about to walk down the hallway, someone came running at him full speed.

The someone was his own mother, but she didn't look like his mother, no, her eyes were bloodshot and she was growling and screaming hysterically, as she charged for her son.

The boy jumped back and knocked over a chair, causing his mother to trip.

"M-mom?!"

He stood there, as his mother growled at him and picked herself up, blood staining her clothes and face. She charged for him again and the boy ran for the front door.

Back in Seoul, school was ending for Bobby and his friends. They were planning on hitting up the bowling alley to play a round before going home.

"Wow, did you guys see this?" Chanwoo asked them, showing them his phone.

It was a video that someone had posted online of a group of people attacking a father and his daughters at a store in Busan.

"What the fuck is going on in the world these days?" Donghyuk asked, as they all watched the video.

"A lot of people are saying people in Busan are turning rabid, almost like crazed cannibals." Chanwoo said.

"Well, they better keep that shit in Busan then." June said.

The bus arrived to pick them up and the six of them boarded the bus, heading to the back to take their seats.

Bobby had been quiet the entire time, only glancing at his phone every time he heard the little ping of an incoming message.

"Hey, what are they doing here?" Song's voice caused Bobby to look up.

Jooheon and his friends were also boarding the bus. The younger groaned when he came into eye contact with his ex best friend.

"I guess they let anyone ride the bus these days." Minhyuk commented.

"Yeah, that's why it's called public transportation, but I don't expect someone with your I.Q. to understand that." Donghyuk told him.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes before flipping DK off.

"Just ignore them, maybe they'll disappear." Shownu told Minhyuk.

The bus was empty, save for the twelve high schoolers and the bus driver.

Bobby was surprised when they got to the bowling alley and not only his group of friends got off the bus, but so did Jooheon and his friends.

"Feels like we're being stalked." Bobby commented as the two groups walked into the bowling alley.

"No one is stalking you, weirdo." Kihyun scoffed.

"Hey, since you guys are here, why don't we all play a round against each other?" Chanwoo suggested.

Everyone looked at him. "Are you out of your damn mind?" Song asked.

Chanwoo shrugged, "just because Bobby hyung and Jooheon hyung have problems with each other, doesn't mean we should all be at each other's throats."

"That's a good idea, Chanwoo. Losers buy snacks." Shownu said.

"Fine, we can do it but I don't like it and I'll complain the whole time." Jinhwan said.

Chanwoo smiled. "Awesome."

He and Changkyun went to pay for both of their groups game and also their shoes, while the others sat around shooting glares at one another.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks these hyungs are being childish." Changkyun commented.

"Yeah, thanks for talking them into this, hyung. I just want all the fighting between everyone to stop." Chanwoo said.

He and Changkyun had orchestrated this plan about a week ago. It took a lot of convincing and little white lies on both sides to get each group of friends to agree to this without thinking there was some alterior motive hidden behind the idea.

"Let's hope everyone can have a good time and realize this petty bullshit is for middle schoolers." Changkyun smiled, before thanking the employee and grabbing the shoes for his team and walking back to their lane.

Chanwoo was hoping for the same thing, but sadly their good time wouldn't last long.