share ur kpop collection

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
Here's my album shelf (I built the bookshelf myself because I needed room for my stuff, lol)

And the pride and joy of my collection...

There are 81 total:
- 6 Seventeen - 1 Monsta X - 3 Wonho - 4 A.C.E - 3 TST - 1 KNK - 15 ATEEZ - 6 ASTRO
- 1 Super Junior - 3 SHINee - 2 Jonghyun - 1 SuperM - 1 EXO - 4 NCT 2020 - 3 NCT Dream
- 1 Hoppipolla - 1 Day6 - 1 N.Flying - 9 ONEUS - 4 ONEWE (1 is a MAS0094 album) - 1 Victon
- 1 CIX - 4 TXT - 1 VAV - 4 Pentagon (Bonus: The Untamed Soundtrack Album)

The lightsticks are SHINee, GOT7, Pentagon (my sister's), and 2 ATEEZ (1 for me, 1 for my sister)

I also have all the posters, photocards, and randon extra things that come with albums, as well as random unofficial merch, like t-shirts, hoodies, keychains, phonecases, etc. None of my posters are displayed as I share my room with two other people, but I do have polaroids on fairy lights strung around my bed and a laptop cover in group logo decals. I swear all my paychecks go straight to Etsy, lol.

I promise I'm not trying to brag, I'm just really excited about my collection. I've been growing for a few years now, and can really only share it with my sister (@pocket_jinho). I work 8 hours a day at a job I hate so I can support my habit, lol.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Here's my album shelf (I built the bookshelf myself because I needed room for my stuff, lol)
View attachment 57496View attachment 57497

And the pride and joy of my collection...
View attachment 57498

There are 81 total:
- 6 Seventeen - 1 Monsta X - 3 Wonho - 4 A.C.E - 3 TST - 1 KNK - 15 ATEEZ - 6 ASTRO
- 1 Super Junior - 3 SHINee - 2 Jonghyun - 1 SuperM - 1 EXO - 4 NCT 2020 - 3 NCT Dream
- 1 Hoppipolla - 1 Day6 - 1 N.Flying - 9 ONEUS - 4 ONEWE (1 is a MAS0094 album) - 1 Victon
- 1 CIX - 4 TXT - 1 VAV - 4 Pentagon (Bonus: The Untamed Soundtrack Album)

The lightsticks are SHINee, GOT7, Pentagon (my sister's), and 2 ATEEZ (1 for me, 1 for my sister)

I also have all the posters, photocards, and randon extra things that come with albums, as well as random unofficial merch, like t-shirts, hoodies, keychains, phonecases, etc. None of my posters are displayed as I share my room with two other people, but I do have polaroids on fairy lights strung around my bed and a laptop cover in group logo decals. I swear all my paychecks go straight to Etsy, lol.

I promise I'm not trying to brag, I'm just really excited about my collection. I've been growing for a few years now, and can really only share it with my sister (@pocket_jinho). I work 8 hours a day at a job I hate so I can support my habit, lol.
impressive!

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i have a blackpink pillow that lights up in tune to music and a box of random, unofficial blackpink merch (thanks, ross!)
i also have 4 twice albums, 2 blackpink albums, 3 skz albums, 1 bts, 1 (g)i-dle, 1 superm, and 1 weki meki album. i also have dreamcatcher's seasons greetings for 2022! plus all the extras that come w the albums

edit: and a weki meki poster that didn't come w the album

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i have a blackpink pillow that lights up in tune to music and a box of random, unofficial blackpink merch (thanks, ross!)
i also have 4 twice albums, 2 blackpink albums, 3 skz albums, 1 bts, 1 (g)i-dle, 1 superm, and 1 weki meki album. i also have dreamcatcher's seasons greetings for 2022! plus all the extras that come w the albums

edit: and a weki meki poster that didn't come w the album
albums bring me serotonin, so here's an update lol

-4 skz (i am who, miroh, christmas evel, oddinary)
-4 twice (the story begins, twicetagram, eyes wide open, formula of love)
-2 blackpink (the album and square up)
-1 purple kiss (memem)
-1 dreamcatcher (apocalypse: save us)
-1 superm (super one)
-1 bts (love yourself: answer)
-2 (g)i-dle (i never die and i trust)
-1 weki meki (i am me)
-1 rolling quartz (fighting)
-1 pristin (hi! pristin)
-and the miyeon's album my is on the way, plus every twice album i didn't already have (excluding japanese albums), minus feel special and signal bc they were out of stock

and then i have dreamcatcher's 2022 seasons greetings, a weki meki poster, the blackpink pillow and box, and cosmo korea ft twice's sana on the cover + a poster that came w it.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I have:
- 2 Drippin’s albums (one debut and the ‘free pass’ single album)
- Golden Child “YES” Sungyoon member ver album
- 2 Golden Child Japanese release jewel cases (both Sungyoon member ver)
- IVE’s Love Dive and After Like (both full group + Wonyoung jewel case) albums
- 3 Dreamcatcher’s albums
- Purple Kiss Jewel case Swan member version
- STAYC’s stereotype and young luv jewel case Sumin member version
- Taeyeon’s INVU full album

and then I got some of the photocards like: Minseo from drippin, Sungyoon, a few gg members + a Taeyeon pc

+ a Seungmin (from golcha) plush doll

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
albums bring me serotonin, so here's an update lol

-4 twice (the story begins, twicetagram, eyes wide open, formula of love)
-1 purple kiss (memem)
-1 superm (super one)
-1 weki meki (i am me)
-1 pristin (hi! pristin)
-and the miyeon's album my is on the way, plus every twice album i didn't already have (excluding japanese albums), minus feel special and signal bc they were out of stock

and then i have dreamcatcher's 2022 seasons greetings, a weki meki poster, the blackpink pillow and box, and cosmo korea ft twice's sana on the cover + a poster that came w it.
album update:
-15 twice albums (all but feel special and signal)
-2 purple kiss (memem and geekyland)
-1 weki meki (i am me)
-1 pristin (hi! pristin)
-1 nayeon (pop)
-1 aespa (girls)
-1 itzy (checkmate)
-1 le sserafim (fearless)
-1 miyeon (my)
-1 pixy (reborn)
-2 red velvet (queendom and reve festival: finale)
-1 choi yena (smartphone)
= 39 total, plus i preordered skz's maxident. i'm also going to preorder seulgi's debut album, (g)i-dle's upcoming album, and dreamcatcher's upcoming album, so then i'll have 43

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
update:
twice - feel special, formula of love, more & more, taste of love, eyes wide open
skz - miroh and noeasy
dreamcatcher - summer holiday
blackpink - kill this love, the album
bts - BE
I WANT A TXT OR ENHYPEN ALBUM SO BADDD TT