SEVENTEEN on Knowing Bros.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
I saw the episode the other day and I've been thinking about it.

I've been wanting Seventeen to go on Knowing Brothers for a while now. They're my favorite group and my favorite variety show. I was so stoked when I heard the news! Seeing the episode, I wasn't disappointed.

Despite being a large group, I felt that everyone got their moment to shine and stand out from the rest. I think using the Golden Bell format was a smart move to ensure everyone got to participate. I'm especially happy that The8 and Jun got a good amount of screentime! I was worried they wouldn't get a lot or that they might not get to speak a lot, but I'm glad Kang Hodong and Heechul respectively kept specifically interacting with them. I also thought the way they ended the show by making the whole thing out to be just DK's dream in the waiting room was not only funny, but a clever way to bring DK back in and include him, since at that point it's been probably over half an hour since we've seen him.

It was so satisfying to hear about people who saw the show and weren't fans who found Seventeen funny and entertaining! I heard a lot of praise for Seungkwan, The8 and Jun. I really am so satisfied. Knowing Brothers's editing and production crew really showed how to put together a program with a big group that doesn't feel overwhelming and doesn't have to sideline members.

Did any of you see it? Do you agree or disagree? I'm a Carat, so maybe I paid special attention to the members. I don't expect anyone who wasn't a Carat or a Knowing Brothers fan to sit through the show though, it was rather long even if it didn't feel like it.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I saw the episode the other day and I've been thinking about it.

I've been wanting Seventeen to go on Knowing Brothers for a while now. They're my favorite group and my favorite variety show. I was so stoked when I heard the news! Seeing the episode, I wasn't disappointed.

Despite being a large group, I felt that everyone got their moment to shine and stand out from the rest. I think using the Golden Bell format was a smart move to ensure everyone got to participate. I'm especially happy that The8 and Jun got a good amount of screentime! I was worried they wouldn't get a lot or that they might not get to speak a lot, but I'm glad Kang Hodong and Heechul respectively kept specifically interacting with them. I also thought the way they ended the show by making the whole thing out to be just DK's dream in the waiting room was not only funny, but a clever way to bring DK back in and include him, since at that point it's been probably over half an hour since we've seen him.

It was so satisfying to hear about people who saw the show and weren't fans who found Seventeen funny and entertaining! I heard a lot of praise for Seungkwan, The8 and Jun. I really am so satisfied. Knowing Brothers's editing and production crew really showed how to put together a program with a big group that doesn't feel overwhelming and doesn't have to sideline members.

Did any of you see it? Do you agree or disagree? I'm a Carat, so maybe I paid special attention to the members. I don't expect anyone who wasn't a Carat or a Knowing Brothers fan to sit through the show though, it was rather long even if it didn't feel like it.
Yes , I agree... 💕💕💕💕💕Seventeen is my fave boy group too....i just watched some video clips of knowing bros on youtube....but the duration was about 5-6 mins...I couldn't watch the whole episode. Which website did u watch it..i mean a full video where i can watch with subtitles...

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Yes , I agree... 💕💕💕💕💕Seventeen is my fave boy group too....i just watched some video clips of knowing bros on youtube....but the duration was about 5-6 mins...I couldn't watch the whole episode. Which website did u watch it..i mean a full video where i can watch with subtitles...
it should be up on netflix in a few days maybe? but i watched it somewhere else. im not sure the forum rules allow me to share the site.