SEVENTEEN Military Enlistment

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Den mother Mother wolf so dont make fun of my kids
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
On June 15th of 2024 a Carat (@_tigerinmymind) on Twitter/X has posted saying that in a fan call they asked Hoshi if he was going to enlist this year and it was confirmed that he would instead be enlisting sometime in 2025. thus meaning we have at least 6+ more months with our 96 line (Jun not included because he's from China).

Not to mention because S.coups is not enlisted in the military just quite yet (due to his injury that is still healing, Pledis and the Official South Korean government/military has said themselves that S.coups is not fit for the military and will not be enlisting) the next member would obviously be Jeonghan and it is said that by the end of this year (2024) Jeonghan will be enlisted in the military

What's your thoughts about Jeonghan and Hoshi's future enlistments? Comment down below!!

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
Isn't Hoshi Japanese? I don't think he has to enlist.
On June 15th of 2024 a Carat (@_tigerinmymind) on Twitter/X has posted saying that in a fan call they asked Hoshi if he was going to enlist this year and it was confirmed that he would instead be enlisting sometime in 2025. thus meaning we have at least 6+ more months with our 96 line (Jun not included because he's from China).

Not to mention because S.coups is not enlisted in the military just quite yet (due to his injury that is still healing, Pledis and the Official South Korean government/military has said themselves that S.coups is not fit for the military and will not be enlisting) the next member would obviously be Jeonghan and it is said that by the end of this year (2024) Jeonghan will be enlisted in the military

What's your thoughts about Jeonghan and Hoshi's future enlistments? Comment down below!!

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Isn't Hoshi Japanese? I don't think he has to enlist.
Nope Hoshi is Korean! His stage name Hoshi is Japanese though and it means Star in Japanese. But rather than that Hoshi has no Japanese ties and fun fact nobody in SEVENTEEN is Japanese!! They only have Korean, Korean-American, and Chinese people!!

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO WHAT
Nope Hoshi is Korean! His stage name Hoshi is Japanese though and it means Star in Japanese. But rather than that Hoshi has no Japanese ties and fun fact nobody in SEVENTEEN is Japanese!! They only have Korean, Korean-American, and Chinese people!!
I literally believed this man was Japanese for 3 years. THREE YEARS.
He's name 100% threw me off. I thought he was the only Japanese member lmao

How come is stage name is Japanese? Or is Hoshi both a Korean and Japanese name?

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO WHAT

I literally believed this man was Japanese for 3 years. THREE YEARS.
He's name 100% threw me off. I thought he was the only Japanese member lmao

How come is stage name is Japanese? Or is Hoshi both a Korean and Japanese name?
HAHAH 😭 3 years is crazyyy. Anyway yeah Hoshi is both a Korean and Japanese name. In Japanese it means Star and in Korean it (kinda) mean's tiger's gaze. That's also why he chose Hoshi as his Stage Name because it means Tiger's Gaze and everyone knows he's in LOVVEEEEEE w/ tigers

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
IM NOT KIDDING, THREE YEARS 😭😭😭
HAHAH 😭 3 years is crazyyy. Anyway yeah Hoshi is both a Korean and Japanese name. In Japanese it means Star and in Korean it (kinda) mean's tiger's gaze. That's also why he chose Hoshi as his Stage Name because it means Tiger's Gaze and everyone knows he's in LOVVEEEEEE w/ tigers.
That makes sense! But Hoshi sounds so Japanese that I wouldn't even think twice about it being Korean. Yo I'm so uncultured lmao.

Awww, thats so fricking adorable!! New fact I learnt! I just believe everybody called him Tiger because he looked like one. But thats still a sweet reason why. <33

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
IM NOT KIDDING, THREE YEARS 😭😭😭

That makes sense! But Hoshi sounds so Japanese that I wouldn't even think twice about it being Korean. Yo I'm so uncultured lmao.

Awww, thats so fricking adorable!! New fact I learnt! I just believe everybody called him Tiger because he looked like one. But thats still a sweet reason why. <33
Haha I agree with you tho! His japanese is immaculate and I'm saying that as a japanese person!

It really is cutee he may look like a tiger on the outside but inside he just a cute little hamster!

some vids of him being a tiger!: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
Haha I agree with you tho! His japanese is immaculate and I'm saying that as a japanese person!

It really is cutee he may look like a tiger on the outside but inside he just a cute little hamster!

some vids of him being a tiger!: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9
OOoo awesomee! You're Japanese? Thats so cool!! Anybody in Japan would confuse him as a ethical Japanese!

Awww, I love Hoshi smm!!

You didn't have too! Omg! Tysm!!<333