SEVENTEEN Makes Funny 1st Place Promise

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
On the September 24 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” Woozi said that they are considering giving out detox juice to their fans if their "Fear" wins on a music show. 😂 (Because the Korean title of “Fear” is “Poison)
Jeonghan said, “I’ve tried green detox juice, and it was edible. I think it had apples and kale.” Woozi said “I don’t really know much about it, but the members enjoy it. I could not understand why they would drink something that looks terrible. I tried it, and I still don’t know how I feel about it. There are a lot of members who drink detox juice.” Jun said he has tried detox juice at a cafe before and thinks it is good. Wonwoo said he has never tried it.

On a sweeter note, all of them said yes when a listener asked if they would want to become idols in another lifetime too?
Wonwoo ~ “I want to become a SEVENTEEN member in my next life too. That’s how much I care about SEVENTEEN.”
Jeonghan ~ “I would want to become a SEVENTEEN member just so I can meet Carats.” ♥️
SEVENTEEN Makes Funny 1st Place Promise