Seungkwan 'Time Lapse' Cover

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Seventeen's Seungkwan shared this beautiful cover of 'Time Lapse' (original by Taeyeon) for his birthday!
Isn't he the sweetest to gift his fans a cover of this lovely masterpiece and a heart-touching message on the day of his birthday? 🥺💙

Translation of the video description:
"Hello, this is Seungkwan.
The first cover song of 2023 is Taeyeon's 'Time Lapse'.
Actually, this song was a song that we prepared together since we sang the old cover song 'Drawing Our Moments'.
I thought a lot about how to present Time Lapse.
Of course, it's good to show you how I sing, but I decided to only listen to the music this time in the hope that Carats can fully feel and focus on all the emotions that come to mind the moment they hear my song. Fortunately, I am so excited and happy to be able to hear it in time for my birthday.
This is a song that I first discovered when I was 20 years old and have listened to countless times since, but every time I hear it, it’s a song that makes me feel so many different emotions. Some days, it makes me feel overwhelmed and choked up as if I’d burst into tears at the slightest touch, while on other days, it brings me peace and strength so that I can start anew. Maybe that’s why this song was even harder for me to sing.
I want to become a voice that can make Carats feel a lot of emotions, regardless of whether or not I can sing better these days.
Even if it's comforting, it's not comforting, and it's okay if you just feel sad.
I will sing with all my heart again this year.
To the staff who worked hard on this cover project,
Thank you senior Taeyeon, the original singer.
Lastly, carats take care of yourselves"

Happy 24th birthday, Seungkwan!
Stan Seungkwan, stan Seventeen!​