SERENDIPITY: ETERNAL (永远)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
»»————————-  -————————««
»»————————-  -————————««

SERENDIPITY: ETERNAL is a series based on the concepts of several different groups combined. It is written in first person with frequent perspective changes. It will update every Sunday. Please enjoy the series!

Last edited:

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Prologue
The universe is equal. A product of a delicate balance. A balance, in which everything has an opposite. A push has a pull. A hero has a villain. An angel has a demon. This clear, simple concept is the basis of life. Mankind is no exception. The existence and life breathed into our lungs is a product of the two key concepts.
Love and Fear.
Auria, the goddess of love, happiness and life. The light in a dark, barren world. Zethyro, the god of fear, greed and hatred. The personification of evil.
At the dawn of the universe, these two forces were created. They were great lovers. Inseparable despite their great differences. Happiness was bestowed upon the couple. Time passed as they lived in a carefree manner. But destiny is not merciful. The two eventually grew to resent one another. During their fights, it was as if the universe was collapsing in on itself, the two kingdoms led by each of them also often were at war. In a final attempt for peace, they combined their souls together. Soon after, Notus I, the head lieutenant of Auria, founded the Vicelo Empire. The souls of the two deities were scattered into ten pieces across the world. Eight of these shards were found by the eight noble families while one was taken by the emperor. These nine families were bestowed great gifts, powers that were passed down for generations. The final piece of soul was that of Zethyro’s, embedded with hatred and grief. That shard with the power to resurrect Zethyro was left unfound for eternity and became known as Arpas Psychis.

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Chapter 1: LUCID
Euclidea Clare

Red. I see red. Shards of the pearly white porcelain vase surround me. My clothes are drenched in the thick hot liquid. Blood. Hermes is near, his arms covered in the red substance. He is looking directly at me, his eyes are gone. Empty black sockets take their place. His lips are moving, though I cannot hear what he is saying. Black smoke spills from his mouth. Dark magic. Finally, he draws his sword and pushes it in my chest.
“Pathetic”
My eyelids flutter open. My chest feels heavy. Looking around me, I’m in the north wing of the Clare family house. The duke’s house. My house. Cecile walks in as I get up. She grabs my wrist.
“My lady! You mustn’t move around like that. You’re still recovering from the injuries you received at last night’s ball.”
Right. The ball. The royal palace. Ha. I smirk and scoff in disbelief. I twist my wrist out of her grasp and turn on my heel.
“Get me dressed. We’re going to Marquess Angelo.”
Within 30 minutes, we had arrived at Hermes’ palace. He sat in a chair near his windowsill. Overlooking the scenery. The mansion was farther from the palace, the preference of the previous marquess.
“Astraeus is most definitely keeping an eye on me now,”
He stirred his tea thoughtfully, processing the information.
“I wasn’t careful enough last time. He stopped me before I could get there.”
This was what caught Hermes’ attention.
“It was Evelynne’s celebratory banquet wasn’t it? She would most definitely have been keeping an eye on him while you searched for it”, he asked quite plainly.
“Astraeus has more power and influence than Evelynne. Though she is more loved, there are some things she cannot stop him from doing. Especially in front of so many noble families”
Hermes halted his stirring, “I guess I’ll just pay her a visit today”
I nodded as he rose from his chair.
“The Psychis must be destroyed”

Last edited:

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
(CHARACTER PROFILE UNLOCKED)

Alias: Lady Euclidea
Birthdate: October 25th
Class: Nobility
Gift: Iron Manipulation
Representative Color: Purple
Relationships: Duke Clare (father), Duchess Clare (mother), Aric Clare (brother), Selene Wilde (friend), Hermes Angelo (friend), Evelynne Vicelo (friend)
Skills: Science, Swordsmanship, Politics
Position: Heir of the Duke

Last edited: