Sejeong Announces Official Fandom Name

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
ae3ff5d1c54a44b58a72aa46dab1de17.jpeg
Sejeong has announced her fandom name! And her fans will be called as, "Sesang" (meaning "world" in Korean), from today onwards!
The meaning behind this fandom name is, "The Sesang [world] in which we live and which we will create together in the future, a precious existence that Sejeong cannot live without. Sejeong’s Sesang [world], Sejeong’s everything. Sejeong’s Sarang [love], the people who love Sejeong." [Translation from Soompi]

The funny thing is that when I saw this news on Soompi, I was like, "What?? sasaeng??" Then I realized that it was Sesang lol

What do you think of her fanclub name?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
ae3ff5d1c54a44b58a72aa46dab1de17.jpeg
Sejeong has announced her fandom name! And her fans will be called as, "Sesang" (meaning "world" in Korean), from today onwards!
The meaning behind this fandom name is, "The Sesang [world] in which we live and which we will create together in the future, a precious existence that Sejeong cannot live without. Sejeong’s Sesang [world], Sejeong’s everything. Sejeong’s Sarang [love], the people who love Sejeong." [Translation from Soompi]

The funny thing is that when I saw this news on Soompi, I was like, "What?? sasaeng??" Then I realized that it was Sesang lol

What do you think of her fanclub name?
Noooo not me thinking it was “sasaeng” too 😭 but I like it! It’s cool! I hope people don’t mistake it for sasaeng though like we did.