SECHSKIES’s Lee Jae Jin Announces Marriage

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Today, YG Entertainment stated that Lee Jae Jin and his partner had decided their marriage. Lee Jae Jin also personally announced his marriage and thanked his fans and SECHSKIES members for their support.

Here is YG Ent's statement:
"Hello, this is YG Entertainment.
SECHSKIES’s member Lee Jae Jin met a precious partner and has come to make a beautiful decision.
We would like to deliver Lee Jae Jin’s message as follows.
We would appreciate it if you could congratulate him with a happy heart."

Jaejin's message:
"Hello, I’m SECHSKIES’s Lee Jae Jin.
I’m writing this because there’s something I want to first tell the fans who have always given me warm encouragement and have been by my side for a long time.
I made my debut with SECHSKIES in 1997 at the young age of 18 and am already in my early forties.
Not long ago, I made a promise to a woman to spend the rest of my life with her.
Since everyone is having a hard time with the COVID-19 situation these days, we will be having a simple meal with family members in place of holding a wedding ceremony.
Again, I want to thank my fans for their endless love for me, someone who is always lacking, and the members that took care of and looked after me like a brother.
Now that I have come to form a happy family of my own, I will work hard to be a responsible and mature head of the household in a family that supports one another.
Thank you.
From, Lee Jae Jin"

Congratulations to both him and his partner! <3

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
Today, YG Entertainment stated that Lee Jae Jin and his partner had decided their marriage. Lee Jae Jin also personally announced his marriage and thanked his fans and SECHSKIES members for their support.

Here is YG Ent's statement:
"Hello, this is YG Entertainment.
SECHSKIES’s member Lee Jae Jin met a precious partner and has come to make a beautiful decision.
We would like to deliver Lee Jae Jin’s message as follows.
We would appreciate it if you could congratulate him with a happy heart."

Jaejin's message:
"Hello, I’m SECHSKIES’s Lee Jae Jin.
I’m writing this because there’s something I want to first tell the fans who have always given me warm encouragement and have been by my side for a long time.
I made my debut with SECHSKIES in 1997 at the young age of 18 and am already in my early forties.
Not long ago, I made a promise to a woman to spend the rest of my life with her.
Since everyone is having a hard time with the COVID-19 situation these days, we will be having a simple meal with family members in place of holding a wedding ceremony.
Again, I want to thank my fans for their endless love for me, someone who is always lacking, and the members that took care of and looked after me like a brother.
Now that I have come to form a happy family of my own, I will work hard to be a responsible and mature head of the household in a family that supports one another.
Thank you.
From, Lee Jae Jin"

Congratulations to both him and his partner! <3
aww, this is great! congratulations to him and his wife! :D