SECHSKIES’s Jang Su Won Announces Marriage

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
YG Entertainment confirmed that Jang Su Won was planning on his marriage. Following this YG released a separate statement by Suwon formally announcing his upcoming marriage.
Here is YG's official announcement:
"Hello, this is YG Entertainment.
SECHSKIES’s Jang Su Won has met someone with whom he formed a precious relationship, and he is currently dating that person with plans to get married.
We would be grateful if you would look warmly upon their relationship, so that the two people can bring their beautiful union to fruition."

Suwon's statement:
"Hello, this is SECHSKIES’s Jang Su Won.
I, who am already in my 25th year since debuting as a member of SECHSKIES, have met someone with whom I’d like to spend the rest of my life while caring for each other, understanding one another, and looking towards the same direction.
I wanted to tell this news first to my fans who have always been a huge source of strength for me, and I’m sad that I wasn’t able to do so. However, I’m still happy to deliver this good news.
Because this a difficult time for many people due to COVID-19, it’s still a bit early to talk about concrete plans, but I’m hoping that there will be an opportunity for me to greet you again in the near future.
Once again, i would like to thank the fans who have always had faith in me and cheered me on despite my shortcomings. I would also really like to thank my fellow SECHSKIES members.
Thank you."

Congrats to the couple! <3