Scariest thing that has happened to you.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
When I was a kid I accidentally remove the brakes on the truck and the truck started to drive forward into a river but luckily my dad was there to save me and my brother.

Anything scary happen to you guys?

Don't be rude to any of the other comments.
Sorry if this is already done.

This is gonna flop badly

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
All right this is gonna get super dark so fair warning...
Something really horrible happened in my town. It resulted in all schools being locked down for 2-3 hours and horrifying rumors were circulating around because no one was telling us anything. It lead me to fear for the life of my little brother. When it was revealed where the event had happened and what did happen, there were still many people I knew and family members of my friends who's status was unknown. We also didn't know if the perpetrator had been caught or not.
I couldn't contact anyone because I was at school at the time, and I was too young to really understand what was happening so that made it even more terrifying. The only thing keeping me informed were articles people were showing me on their phones, and as time went by the articles became more and more difficult to read.
I can't really say more or give any specifics because it would make my location very obvious.
But I basically went into shock and I don't remember portions of that day....

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
IF AN ACCIDENT INCLUDE FOR THIS THREAD, I want to share some story. It had been when I had first year on primary school. Because the journey from home to school is a long way off, I must prepare on early morning (0630 departed from home). One day, I felt a lil sleepy cuz the journey take about 1 hour something minutes, if we doesn't stuck on traffic jam. My mom drove pickup truck along with the street lights and a huge bush until a bend in front my eyes. For a sake of my life, my heart was boom just like I heard a things smashed and shacked make my soul blue away for that time. I got fever and goosebumps for one week TT. This memory still stuck on my mind until now.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I lost my daughter at Walmart a few months back and went into hysterics. Someone found her in the same department we were in, and brought her to me. I guess he saw her wander off and thankfully he was a nice human being and brought her back to me instead of trying to kidnap her. It was probably the scariest moment of my life. I remember crying and thanking this complete stranger and then i never saw him again.

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I was walking to the train station to get home when my friend sent me a funny meme and there was this creepy man next to me saying "Yo, can I get your phone? I need to call someone." I got so scared so I shook my head and ran down the street. Next thing I knew, the man started following me. I ran for my life down into the train station and as I was waiting for the train, I saw the man but he couldn't find me. I was so scared and got off the next stop to wait for another train, letting the creepy man stay on the train and leaving the station.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
When I was 9 I had major surgery to help my medical condition and afterwards a few days later while I was in the hospital I had a dream that the nurses told me I was going to die and I couldn’t stop crying. I woke up and thought it was real for a while but honestly that scared me a lot that I would have a dream like that.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
this is gonna be long
one time I went to hardees which was connected to a gas station and it was like 9pm so all of the creeps were out, and as i was going to the bathroom, there was this guy standing right next to the hallway which leads to the mens and womens restrooms. he gave me really weird vibes and he was pretending to talk on his phone, it was clearly off and he wasn't even saying anything, just held it up to his ear and looked around. he was also wearing rubber gloves ??? at a fast food resturant/gas station??? hello ?? and right as i started to walk down the hall leading to the bathrooms he quickly put away his phone and followed me, not even saying bye "to whoever he was talking on the phone with" and i was opening the bathroom door and he said "thats the girls bathroom" or something like that and i realized he said that because he thought i was a guy so i turned around and he quickly ran inside the boys bathroom and later when i was about to leave i saw him at the bathrooms again, pretending to talk on the phone..

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
when me and my sibling were watching t.v and we heard something in the kitchen so we went to go check, and while we where walking to the kitchen a shoe fell down from the ceiling and we were home alone where at work..., (Thats not my scariest moment i just cant remember moments)

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
mine is not really scary, but could have been if i said yes:
so one day on my ride back to my school campus from summer camp, i looked out my bus window to see that the exact same car had been following the bus for a few blocks, and i could see it was a man that looked to be in his late 20’s-early 30’s. so i soon got off the bus at my school & started to walk back home (btw there was no one with me or anyone out on the street since it was a weekday & was hot), and once the bus left, the car that i had been seeing drove right next to me, then suddenly stopped. the man rolled down his window and asked me if i needed a ride home, and i’d be lying if said that i wasn’t considering the offer since it was like 100 degree outside & my feet hurt, but i knew that i would most likely be kidnapped if i went with him, so i declined and said that i was almost home. he kept insisting though, but I would keep declining, so eventually he drove off. needless to say, i was pretty paranoid walking home & my mom started picking me up.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
mine is not really scary, but could have been if i said yes:
so one day on my ride back to my school campus from summer camp, i looked out my bus window to see that the exact same car had been following the bus for a few blocks, and i could see it was a man that looked to be in his late 20’s-early 30’s. so i soon got off the bus at my school & started to walk back home (btw there was no one with me or anyone out on the street since it was a weekday & was hot), and once the bus left, the car that i had been seeing drove right next to me, then suddenly stopped. the man rolled down his window and asked me if i needed a ride home, and i’d be lying if said that i wasn’t considering the offer since it was like 100 degree outside & my feet hurt, but i knew that i would most likely be kidnapped if i went with him, so i declined and said that i was almost home. he kept insisting though, but I would keep declining, so eventually he drove off. needless to say, i was pretty paranoid walking home & my mom started picking me up.
I would say almost getting kidnapped is pretty scary by itself

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion

gothewon

Kpop Fan
Website
tinyjinsoul.carrd.co
Credits
Simyeong
Junseo
Jongseob
Seoho
I remember traveling to California in the summer before I started 6th grade. My family and I were at a beach that had really high waves at different points of the day. I was in the water at like 5 pm (I think?) and I hadn't noticed that the tide had gotten higher. So I was swimming around (in the shallow area) when I got sucked underwater for 2 minutes because of the wave that just rolled over me.
I have a fear of drowning so I opened my eyes and tried to swim to the shore. My eyes were stinging but I'm glad I even made it out alive because no one knew I was even in the water at the time (I was still like 4'10 at the time so I was too deep in the water to even try to get my hand above the surface).

But I found a crab after so I was fine

Last edited:

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Up until the age of 7-ish I would get the croup a lot ( a weird reaction to eating dairy), and there's one time in particular that I remember. I woke up in the middle of the night coughing so bad that i couldn't breath. My mom had to call the ambulance (not for the first time, or probably the last) while my dad held a crying me in the bathroom. I remember trying to tell them I couldn't breath, but couldn't get enough air to say it. My 6-year-old self thought I was going to die.

That was the scariest moment in my life up until a surprise self-introduction in front of a group of people in Mexico, then eventually my senior speech (worst moment up to date).