Save Me - A Chaelisa Fanfiction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Should I continue this?

• Yes, it's really good

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, I don't think that's a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
Introduction
Chaeyoung's POV

I was sat down in the library trying to read, it's been 2 years, can you believe it? 2 years wow, I really miss her you know... I hung my head low trying to stop myself from crying... I felt a singular tear run down my face... 'please not now, not now' I pulled the book closer to my face 'Calm down, it wasn't your fault there wasn't anything you could do' but the more I thought about it the more I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with the misery of losing her. 'What had I ever done to deserve this? What had she ever done...' I felt myself sniffle slightly as I tried to console myself with the happy memories of us together. As I managed to compose myself I turned to face the door and as I saw someone walk in my jaw dropped in shock...

"No... Way...." Was all I could stifle, people turned towards me in confusion and the mysterious figure turned round to me too... "h-how could it be? b-but" I couldn't even stifle a sentence...

This is just a little something I thought about writing while I was in English class, I don't know how well it will turn out but we'll see 😄

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
It’s a pretty good story so far! But also sad at the same time haha 😅😊
haha... yeah English definitely brings out the worst in my imagination, and yeah I've been writing for quite a while, so I've got a bit of experience hence why maybe it's decent

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
Finish to the introduction (Just wanted it to make a little more sense)
I felt someone run towards me and grab my hand I turned to see it was a friend I had made over the past 2 years "oh uh hey Jennie" She pulled me to the side

"is that who I think it is?" she said panic filling her eyes, I tried to calm her down.

"It is...wait no don't worry, it's been two years surely it couldn't possibly be..." I turned round to glimpse at the girl, it was undeniable it was her... but how could it be? There's no way... I gulp at the thought... no no it can't be I said, slapping myself internally, there's no way, It must just be someone who looks like her... yeah yeah... that's it... I was trying to convince myself that it wasn't her... but deep down I knew it was as she walked over to me.

"Oh, hi, I saw you staring at me do I have something on my face or?" She asked seeming to shuffle in her place slightly 'she hasn't changed...' I smile at the thought, and she just looks at me impatiently

"Um... No sorry i've just never seen you around before" I said trying to come up with the best excuse on the spot... that was close...

"Ah, well I'm new to this town so.... I'm Lisa by the way" She said maintaining that smile and extending her arm out for a handshake 'No. Freaking. Way' was all I could think, I couldn't even move, I was in shock... 'No.'

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
Chapter 1 - What Happened?
*Earlier that year*

Seulgi's POV

As I drove past down the dark back street "ugh, Irene I can't see" I said leaning closer to the windscreen, "where are we even supposed to be going... Sana wasn't very specific about where the party tomorrow was being held..." I sighed while trying to focus on the road, but it was impossible the rain and the lack of street lights made it impossible to see the road, I turned to Irene momentarily for an answer, but she seemed lost in thought "Irene, I can't see what are we going to do, we're going to have to stop. I can't keep driving like this"

"Pull over next to that house then, maybe someone's there that can help us"
She said pointing towards the mansion like house 'hm, not a half bad idea' I quickly pulled into the driveway and turned to get out the car but felt someone grab my shoulder "let me go first, you never know who could be there" she said opening her door and walking round, I just nodded to her as she approached the front door she rang the bell and stood there for a minute and no one came to the door, she looked at me confused for a second then signaled me to come over, 'this place seems a bit off' I thought as I cautiously walked towards Irene

"That's weird..." I said slowly opening the door... "You'd think someone would at least be here right?" I said turning to Irene who just nodded. I slowly turned round to look inside the house, all the lights were turned off and dust had gathered in the corners, cobwebs had appeared around the doorway, the dust caused me to sneeze... 'this place looks liked it hasn't been cleaned in years...' I thought looking round seeing that all the rooms were the same... 'It looks like nobody has been here for ages...' but the smell of light lavender smelt brand new, the new placement of a brand new table and a flat screen tv placed in the living room caused me to reconsider my first thought

"It looks like this place has been abandoned for years..." she said looking around, she pointed towards with a room that had a little glimpse of light peeking from around the doorway, I shook my head, trying to ignore my suspicions, I slowly signaled for Irene to head towards the door so we could see what was happening

"Irene get on with it" I said pushing her towards the door. She shook her head opening the door a crack before slamming it shut,

"OH MY GOD THERE'S A BODY IN THERE" She said running to cower behind me, 'I'm not falling for your games this time Irene' I opened the door, carefully stepping in there to make no noise. I looked round to find a body in the middle of the floor. I stood in shock for a second before running over to see if the body was still alive,I put my head up to the chest first to make sure the heart was beating, which it was thank god,

I turned round to Irene, who was still stood in shock at the fact that she had just seen a lifeless, first presumed dead body in the middle of the floor with what looks like a stab wound, the new furniture and smell of lavender made sense now... someone had previously lived here... maybe more recently then we first thought and maybe it was this lifeless body that I had drooping in my arms, I looked the body up and down, it seemed to be a young woman... looking to be around the age of 19, 'who did this... and how did this happen?' I looked at the body trying to get any sense of what had just happened before hearing the woman breath, I quickly spun round to Irene.

"Irene, get over here this person is still alive" She scuttled over slowly, and lifted the body off the ground to reveal a stab wound right through the chest, I grabbed a bandage from by bag and began wrapping it around the wound, this doesn't seem like any ordinary person, how could she have survived a stab wound through the heart... I looked at her face, it was a very pale white and looked almost like a porcelain doll, 'what are you...' I thought confounded by the events I had just witnessed, what could be an explanation for all of this... I thought long and hard on it but my thoughts were interrupted by the twitching of the body in my arms,

"Hello? Are you ok?" As I said that, the body's eyes shot open.

"Where am I? Who are you? What Happened?" She looked terrified I saw Irene try to console her and she slowly calmed down. After what felt like an eternity silence she finally said "Who are you?" She said flicking her eyes from me to Irene with suspicious, I eyed her back, still cofounded by this mysterious but I have to admit... somewhat beautiful woman sat in front of us.

"Um... I'm Seulgi we were just passing through and saw this place, it was dark and we were struggling to see where we were going so we thought we'd stop and ask if we could stay the night" I said extending my arm, she looked at me in shock.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you Seulgi" She said looking me up and down, seemingly like she saw something familiar about me"thank you... for helping me?" She managed to stifle a laugh, I wasn't sure why she was laughing... she was literally nearly dead... she shook my hand before turning to Irene, "And Seulgi who is your friend?" I nodded to Irene for her to answer

"Hi... I'm Irene..." the mysterious figure smiled slightly and shook Irene's hand too, this woman was very strange.. she seemed to go from very suspicious and cautious, to friendly and welcoming of us both... 'I have no idea what to say to her... how can I even think of anything to say... she was literally just lying on the floor lifeless a second ago and now she's standing up in front of us... making friends with us' I stood staring in shock, but tried to return to my cool, calm, collected outward look as to not draw suspicion to myself

"Thank you both for saving me"

"What else could have done when you were laying on the ground... with a suspicious looking wound"
Irene said realising where they were and what had just happened"now what's your name" she said turning round to the stranger with a smile. She stood there looking confused for a second before replying,

"I think I'm called Lisa" She said pausing between the word called and Lisa "But I can't really remember" she shook her head in frustration, she seemed annoyed that she couldn't remember her name... 'this woman... is she okay... is she human... and now it seems like she doesn't even know what she is...' I sighed frustrated and turned to walk out the room... 'I have to get to the bottom of this' I thought, determined to found out everything I could about 'Lisa' or whatever she was called.

Last edited: