Sandara Park Leaves YG Entertainment After 17 Years

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Sandara has not renewed her contract, and has left YG Entertainment.
Here is YG Entertainment's official statement:
"This is an announcement that YG Entertainment and Sandara Park’s exclusive contract has expired.
We express sincere gratitude to Sandara Park, who has been together with YG with special trust and affection.
YG will always cheer on the challenges that Sandara Park takes on, and we will continuously help her until she completes preparation for her new start.
Sandara Park joined YG in 2004, and after debuting with 2NE1 in 2009, she has shown impressive performance not only in music but also in various areas such as acting, fashion, beauty, and as an MC.
We ask for much interest and support from fans so her positive energy can shine even further.
We once again sincerely thank the fans who have loved Sandara Park as an artist of YG until now."

If this choice of her makes her happy, I don't think there's nothing to worry about. Best of luck to the new start of this Queen!
Since all of 2NE1 members have left YG, can there be a reunion? I hope for one soon!

What are your thoughts regarding this?

blinktwice

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
"This is an announcement that YG Entertainment and Sandara Park’s exclusive contract has expired.
We express sincere gratitude to Sandara Park, who has been together with YG with special trust and affection.
YG will always cheer on the challenges that Sandara Park takes on, and we will continuously help her until she completes preparation for her new start.
Sandara Park joined YG in 2004, and after debuting with 2NE1 in 2009, she has shown impressive performance not only in music but also in various areas such as acting, fashion, beauty, and as an MC.
We ask for much interest and support from fans so her positive energy can shine even further.
We once again sincerely thank the fans who have loved Sandara Park as an artist of YG until now."

If this choice of her makes her happy, I don't think there's nothing to worry about. Best of luck to the new start of this Queen!
Since all of 2NE1 members have left YG, can there be a reunion? I hope for one soon!

Oh wow! I did not know this.. i hope she can achieve anything she wants now. I wish her all the best!

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note

All I can say is finally.
She was devoted to YG for 17 years while all they did was mistreat her.
I hope the best for her from now on <3

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Hopefully I'd be seeing her more often instead of being stuck in YG's dungeon.. She is soo nice to ALICEs and Seungsik ^^