Samuel Kim

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

Samuel Kim Arredondo (Known by his stage name Samuel) is an actor and K-Pop singer.
He was born on January 17, 2002 in Los Angeles, US.
He is half Mexican and half Korean.
He was in the original lineup for Seventeen, and was a trainee at Pledis Entertainment from 2012 - 2014, but he left because his mother thought he was too young to debut.
Later in 2014, he became a trainee at Brave Entertainment.
He debuted in the hip hop duo, 1PUNCH.
He debuted as a solo artist, "Punch", in 2016, with his song, Spotlight, featuring Silento
In 2017, he went to Produce 101. His final rank was 18 out of the 101 trainees.
He re-debuted in 2017 as a solo artist, with is birth name, Samuel.
He can speak English and Korean. He could also speak Spanish, but over, time he forgot it.
He composed the music for the Drama/Documentary, "Save My Seoul".
In 2018, he starred in the drama, "Revenge Note 2".
He played Seo Robin, a 17 year old, who loves listening to music, and usually prefers to be by himself, but that changes after he finally befriends Oh Ji Na, a female student at his school.

Also, you should definitely check out his music! He's super talented!

I hope you liked this!
โค

D

Dremes

I'm pretty sure there's another Samuel Kim thread up already

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

Staff member

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Omg, I loved Samuel since the first time Iโ€™ve found that he was in produce 101!
I like some of his title tracks that Iโ€™ve listened to - especially ONE and Eye Candy.
He had so much potential to become an idol and/or even a solo artist, but it sucks to know of how much all of that has been wasted on him due to some major issues with the company he was at that happened a really long time ago. ๐Ÿ˜” Though I donโ€™t keep up with him like I used to for a bit in the past, but I hope heโ€™s doing completely fine at wherever heโ€™s at now.