GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
I loved playing rythm hive before, I logged in everyday to get the rewards and stuff but I got interested in other things and eventually deinstalled the app. About a year after this, I downloaded the game again and it just looked nothing like the original game? So many useless features, like the diary, were added instead of new songs or new groups under HYBE. I get it's because they want money but it ruins your experience as a player. Nevermind the fact that you can't even play other group's songs now. You can only play the ones made by the group you chose. So what if I want to play "Eternally" with BTS as my chosen group? Why can't I? It's ridiculous. I hope the developper of the game take a step back and think about what the fuck they are doing.

Also, we need a girlgroup on that app.​

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Yeah, I’ve had rhythm hive twice now and uninstalled it both times because of the fact that you could only play the songs from the chosen group. I got tired of choosing a different group each time I wanted to switch between BTS, txt and seventeen 😒

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
Yeah, I’ve had rhythm hive twice now and uninstalled it both times because of the fact that you could only play the songs from the chosen group. I got tired of choosing a different group each time I wanted to switch between BTS, txt and seventeen 😒
this app was NOT made for multistan. i don't even stan any other group than bts on the app but i still like txt songs and want to play them sometimes. also i want to be able to use the txt cards i don't want to boost my bts cards lol