Rumors says that CUBE Ent. can debut a group 'LIGHTSUM'

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Recently, some account in social medias (like Twitter, instagram) have been spotted by the name of 'cube lightsum'. Some users say that it could be the new group of CUBE.
50913 50914
We don't know if this is true, or if the group will debut soon, but CUBE seem to show us that it's true.
We also know that CUBE posted a female trainee's dance pratice andwe know that they are searching male trainees.
What do you think?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I feel like it's more likely that they will debut a new boy group since it's been 4-5 years since Pentagon debuted and only 2-3 years since (G)i-dle did. A lot of the Pentagon members will be going to the military soon anyways. But maybe Cube is gonna be a even bigger dick and debut a girl group to push (G)i-dle in the dungeon after Soojin's controversy.
To conclude, please consider your actual debuted groups instead of making another.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I feel like it's more likely that they will debut a new boy group since it's been 4-5 years since Pentagon debuted and only 2-3 years since (G)i-dle did. A lot of the Pentagon members will be going to the military soon anyways. But maybe Cube is gonna be a even bigger dick and debut a girl group to push (G)i-dle in the dungeon after Soojin's controversy.
To conclude, please consider your actual debuted groups instead of making another.
oh you mean like not at all with what they did with clc and iz*one :D
THATS WHAT I SAID, LOOK AT MY MESSAGE SRSLY THEY HAVE FAILED ALMOST ALL OF THEM, IF NOT ALL