Rosé (BLACKPINK) will release an M/V for her B-side 'Gone'!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Recently, the BLACKPINK member made her solo debut with the release of a debut album and the release of the MV for "On The Ground".
This March 27, during a live on Instagram, the singer then admitted that a second video clip would soon be released to illustrate her second song.
Indeed, when asked about the release of an MV for "GONE", Rosé replied: "When? Well, it's a secret, I'm not going to tell you. But very, very soon."

My theory was true! I found weird that the images of the teaser 'COMING SOON' wasn't in the first M/V!

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Recently, the BLACKPINK member made her solo debut with the release of a debut album and the release of the MV for "On The Ground".
This March 27, during a live on Instagram, the singer then admitted that a second video clip would soon be released to illustrate her second song.
Indeed, when asked about the release of an MV for "GONE", Rosé replied: "When? Well, it's a secret, I'm not going to tell you. But very, very soon."

My theory was true! I found weird that the images of the teaser 'COMING SOON' wasn't in the first M/V!
That's exciting 💞
FB_IMG_1617297474190.jpg