Recommend me some j-artists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
yes as the title says, recommend me some j-artists. Please i've been trying to stan more artists but i don't know where to start

plss share idc about genre, group, dou, soloist whatever just give me what you got

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Madkid, IVVY, Prizamax, Flowback, Hey!Say!Jump!, Arashi, Super Dragon, AAA(co-Ed), Kattun, Bullet Train, One N Only, Magic Prince, Da-iCE, Dish, Fairies(girl group), Faky(girl group), Scandal(girl rock band), Band-Maid(girl rock band), Uverworld, M.I.L.K

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Madkid, IVVY, Prizamax, Flowback, Hey!Say!Jump!, Arashi, Super Dragon, AAA(co-Ed), Kattun, Bullet Train, One N Only, Magic Prince, Da-iCE, Dish, Fairies(girl group), Faky(girl group), Scandal(girl rock band), Band-Maid(girl rock band), Uverworld, M.I.L.K
thank u!! i'll definitely check thse artists out!! except faky i already stan faky hehe

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
If you like pop/anime-ish songs, i suggest these artists (some were alr mentioned so I wont repeat them):

Flowback
Arashi
Hiraidai
Chanmina
Kenshi Yonezu
Yoasobi
sanari (highly recommend)
One OK Rock
Novelbright

Also seventeen and txt jpop songs are really good <3

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
The Japanese group I listen to is ONE OK ROCK. They are a rock band and I highly suggest them if you're into rock music. A lot of their lyrics are in English as well.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
The Japanese group I listen to is ONE OK ROCK. They are a rock band and I highly suggest them if you're into rock music. A lot of their lyrics are in English as well.
Their lyrics didn't have a lot of pure English lyrics in them until 2015 onwards. They started like most J-rock groups with Japanese lyrics and minimal English, but nowadays, their "Japanese" versions of their tracks literally only have two lines in Japanese. And if you look back at early interviews of the band when they were touring, Taka spoke very minimal English in them, but now he's fluent enough to speak an entire sentence without breaking out into Japanglish or asking/needing a translator.

If you're looking for a band that started out in pure English, I'd highly recommend Survive Said The Prophet. The vocalist Yoshi is fluent in both English and Japanese and their songs are also really good as well.

haseulpopper

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Vivi
yes as the title says, recommend me some j-artists. Please i've been trying to stan more artists but i don't know where to start

plss share idc about genre, group, dou, soloist whatever just give me what you got

late reply but perfume! one of the most legendary jpop girl groups of all time you wont regret it

StarLightSilverCrown

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I apologize in advance if someone already posted these, I'm just now kinda joining the kpop profiles forums but I would love to recommend you some!, I'm not sure if they would be your style but I highly suggest:

GMOST. (K Group promoting in Japan, Member 'Melo' has YouTube lives every friday where he talks to fans in Japanese and reads their comments, he is also known for liking fan comments on youtube including responding to people on Instagram. If you comment in english, he does his best to answer you!. (He is also known as 'The Pink Haired Guy' in 'Vivaoo' / 'Attraction' MV. (Which Attraction is such a fun MV I suggest it. It's my profile pic).

MADKID. (J POP Dance and Vocal Group).
Fandom Name. AXCEL.
Yuki and Shin are personally m bias's within the group.

As of 2020, they are under a agency the members created by THEMSELVES 'Future Notes'. The group is super positive and welcoming to fans, Yuki likes many fan comments and sometimes even replies to them!, they are really sweet and have improved so much (dancing and vocal skill) compared to their first singles.

They have songs in English and in Japanese. Some I suggest to you are: Rise, Faith, Get Up, Never Going Back, Giant Killing, Summer Time, Stuck on U, and Stay Gold.

One N Only. (J Pop Dance and Vocal Group).
Fandom Name. SWAG.
Fandom Colours. White.
If you have heard of this group, or if you haven't you have probably seen 'Category' MV which has picked up million's of views. The group is a Japanese Group and have promoted in Japan for a while. Personally I don't know to much (I found them in 2017 so I'm not a brand brand new fan but I'm not pre debut either). However, recently on their SNS and TIK TOK they have been wanting to promote in Brazil and have been doing promotion's online.

Some songs I love and suggest are: Category, Shut Up! Breaker, My Love, Dark Knight, Only One for Me, What About This?, I'm Swag and their latest song 'Video Chat' which even topped BTS 'Butter' on the Japan Charts at one point, another recent song is 'L.O.C.A'.

StarLightSilverCrown

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Also, in One N Only it consists of two groups basically (EBiSSH) and (Satori Boys Club). In their kpop profiles you can see which member's belong to what group.

StarLightSilverCrown

Kpop Rookie
Credits
For more groups, this is what I recommend.

M!LK. ミルク (My 2nd ULT JP Group).
Fandom Name. (From my understanding fans are called/calling themselves 'milkies' and it sounds cuter in Japanese then in English).
Fandom Colours. (I am not sure, but fans usually use their bias's fan colours as listed below).

Yes I know the name is pretty funny, is currently a five member Japanese Vocal and Dance Group.

The member line up has change a bit, but as of right now, these are the members:
  • Sano Hayato (佐野勇斗; Peach Hip Pink Okazaki) (Founding member)
  • Yoshida Jinto (吉田仁人; Glitter Yellow) (Founding member) Leader
  • Shiozaki Daichi (塩﨑太智; Sapphire Blue) (Founding member)
  • Yamanaka Jyutaro (山中柔太朗; Crystal White) (Joined August 28, 2018)
  • Sono Shunta (曽野舜太; Happy Red) (Joined August 28, 2018)
There is also currently 2 sub units (If I miss one pls let me know to!).
Black M!LK (2018) (Albums: The Lock) (Members: Sano Hayato, Yoshida Jinto, Yamazaki Haruki, Shiozaki Daichi, and Itagaki Mizuki)
HARUKI & Jinto from M!LK (2015)

They have a official website, Line Blog, Twitter, YouTube Channel and a AMBELO Blog, however the AMBELO Blog is currently in active.

For my fav songs by them, I suggest: Energy, I'll Go if I can, Scroll with You, Where, Brave Saga, Over the Storm, My Treasure, Era, Hello!.

StarLightSilverCrown

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I also don't know them well as I only know one of their songs from 2020, but I also suggest Battle Boys.

As of right now I think they have 5 members, and songs I suggest are 'Beautiful' (Released in 2020), and their other songs: Enjoy! Summer Days, Ebidence, Crystal, Go On, Are you? and Next Zone.

I don't really know them as well, but I'm sure if you asked on J Pop Sites, or J Pop Amino you will get more helpful answers then I!