Recommend me Jdramas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❀ VIC10TION ❀
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I am getting bored of kdramas with same plots.. Gimme something new to get into

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
If you're into somewhat dark stuff, I'd suggest "Ashita Mama ga Inai", a 10 episode drama focused on orphans, as well as "Hirugao", which focuses on adultery (it recently got adapted into a Kdrama).

You can check out my mydramalist as well if you would like (I watch a lot of dramas from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, a few Thai, and a few from the Philippines):

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I am getting bored of kdramas with same plots.. Gimme something new to get into
Good morning call is a Jdrama
Coffee and vanilla is good too, (but don’t watch if your not over like.....17)

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
β˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] β˜†
Wonho
i only ever saw one but i remember being pretty entertained: seigi no mikata (ally of justice).

its about these two sisters; the older one is really terrible and the younger one always ends up doing everything for her, but things always work out so that people outside the family never find out that she's so terrible. its supposed to be i guess more funny than dramatic; if it weren't for how incredibly convoluted a lot of the situations get it would feel a lot more messed up (also, as an older sister who bosses her younger brother around, i dont really have the high ground lol). its been years since i saw it so my memory is a bit fuzzy on particulars.

moonlight

μ§€μœ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
ik Japanese BL dramas
thats it ngl

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake