RE-Introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
Hi! Haha, it's @ec.li.ps.e, or Galaxy.

I got a new laptop and then proceeded to be completely unable to get into my account. The reset password email never showed up, regardless of how many times I clicked it. So now I'm here.

So... Reintroduction time!

My name is Galaxy. I use xie/xim/xir or they/them pronouns and I am a proud InSomnia! I've been a fan of kpop for just over a year now, I guess? And I've stanned Dreamcatcher for a while. My bias changes constantly, but currently it's Handong thanks to the Midnight Circus concert. That cover was just.. perfection.

I also stan Ateez and KARD, and I listen to a ridiculous amount of other groups - PIXY, Purple Kiss, Mamamoo, Oneus, Onewe, Day6, Twice, Itzy, Stray Kids, aespa, (G)I-DLE, SHINee (mostly Taemin tho), AleXa, Chung Ha, Sunmi, Hyuna, oh god i lost track and forgot a bunch hlhjkdjhkhkfjsh

I also like non-k-pop music, most notably Will Wood and the Tapeworms, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless, Lil Nas X, and... Way too many lmao. I love music, and it's one of the biggest constants in my life ahah.

Now for some other fun facts!

- I recently moved in with my girlfriend. So that's why I vanished for so long, I was so busy
- I work full time at a grocery store as a sanitation worker. And honestly, it's great
- Technically I am a published author although it's only a single chapter so far
- I write a lot of fanfic ;;
- My favorite book is Six of Crows and Leigh Bardugo is my biggest inspiration.
- I'm a system, and there are currently 3 other members of this system - Willow, Gwen, and Jacquelyn.
- I love and appreciate you all!!!

I am glad to be back on the forums. I really do love this community :D

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1638711503460-png.62165

More about me on my about page.