Re-Introduction!!<3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Hiii~! I can't remember actually ever introducing myself in the first place... I think I forgot TT but is okie ^^ cause i can make a re-introduction thread!!<33

Hi! My name is Denki~ You can call me Pikachu or Kiki if you want, my friends do c: I am a transgender male~ (Female to male) and I use the pronouns he/him/his! Currently debating on another pronoun set, but for now please just use those ^^

Sooo~ My k-pop male ult group is Pentagon!!
Female is Twice<33
Male solo... Umsies... Kim Wooseok ^^
Female solo is Chungha~
Ult male bias: Hyunggu of Pentagon<3
Ult female bias: Tzuyu of Twice

Sooo I am a huuuuuuge Universe (Pentagon fan) and if you also like Pentagon let's be besties 🥺🥺 They are my favorite in the whole wide world :D I love them so much!!
I also like J-pop ^^ I really love Bananalemon, sudannayuzuyally, Babymetal, Chanmina, and JP the Wavy<3 so also if you like them let's be besties ^^

A little about me... um... I really like pink <3 I am a femboy, but that does not make me any less valid as a trans male or a person and you can leave if that's what you think!
I love anime, some of my favorites are My Hero Academia (obvi) and Attack on Titan (total Levi fanboy~) Also Obey Me, that game is sooooo fun and I love Lucifer and Diavolo and Beel and... all of them hehe~

annnnd my bestie is @verisona ^^

Sooo it's nice to meet you new people<3 and hello old besties!! ^^

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
welp, its lovely seeing you around forums ❤
and you like chanmina 👀 gimmie songs bc i love her rap style lol

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
hiii, we don’t talk much but i see you’re quite active here! 😄 thx for being so awesome and bringing positivity to everyone here!! ✨❤️

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
chunghaaaaa

i've been meaning to get into pentagon; i really like what i've heard from them so far, where would you recommend starting?

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
chunghaaaaa

i've been meaning to get into pentagon; i really like what i've heard from them so far, where would you recommend starting?
anywhere tbh ejisofndonosfd they're so amazing. But if you want to get some of their earlier and not as well known music (everyone knows Shine and nothing else) I really love their debut, Gorilla. Also, Violet, Runaway, and Pretty Pretty.

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
anywhere tbh ejisofndonosfd they're so amazing. But if you want to get some of their earlier and not as well known music (everyone knows Shine and nothing else) I really love their debut, Gorilla. Also, Violet, Runaway, and Pretty Pretty.

tysm!!!

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Ik we have never talked and I’m a year late however I’m also a trans male and so I thought it would be cool to be friends :]