Rate the Kpop idols outfit in the comment above you

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
kim-ji-yeon.carrd.co
As the title says, but also rate your own outfit you post, and explain why you rate it the way you do.
So I'll start!

6.5/10
I love the white, and the chain on the bottoms, but it seems a little revealing,

100000/10
She claims red isn't her color but almost the whole Solo Era was red red red, I personally liked her red outifts

sanasideup

โ˜€๏ธŽ สœแด‡สŸสŸแด, ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ โ˜€๏ธŽ
Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
Pride Month Sticker
Lee Know
โœง Twice Sana โœง
Changbin

I'd say 8.5/10. The earrings look a little weird, and the shirt almost looks uncomfortably tight. But other than that, I really like it; the purple suits her really well!

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
Pride Month Sticker
Lee Know
โœง Twice Sana โœง
Changbin

10/10
Okay you gotta admit this girl owns red, it matches her pretty well, The only thing I dislike about it is how tight it looks, It looks like it would be uncomfortable to dance in.
i gotta admit, i've never been a fan of this outfit. i find the red to be too bright and really jarring. and it looks really tight - i don't have a problem with tight clothes, i have a problem with uncomfortable clothes. the whole thing just looks uncomfortabley tight, even the boots. she does seems v confident in it, tho, so 4/10

Website
kim-ji-yeon.carrd.co
i gotta admit, i've never been a fan of this outfit. i find the red to be too bright and really jarring. and it looks really tight - i don't have a problem with tight clothes, i have a problem with uncomfortable clothes. the whole thing just looks uncomfortabley tight, even the boots. she does seems v confident in it, tho, so 4/10
Hwasa is a Queen she broke many Korean beauty standards <3 But I agree, the outfit looks really uncomfortable to dance in

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
Pride Month Sticker
Lee Know
โœง Twice Sana โœง
Changbin

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
Pride Month Sticker
Lee Know
โœง Twice Sana โœง
Changbin

10/10. the white suits her really well, and it doesn't seem uncomfy to dance in. i also really like the cape, it's unique w/o looking foolish.

Website
kim-ji-yeon.carrd.co

mmm 6/10
I love Yeonjun, but he looks so uncomfortable with the crop top while preforming and in the MV at times, This got him hate because "Men shouldn't wear Crop Tops" But if he didn't come off as though he was uncomfortable my rating might have been higher!

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
Pride Month Sticker
Lee Know
โœง Twice Sana โœง
Changbin