ranking kpop idol outfits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
-pretty simple

itzy loco era

mcountdown

yeji: top is a little weird, i don't like the belt, her hair though is awesome

8/10

lia: hate the dress and the chain detail, super baggy, and weird. love her shoes and tights tho

6/10

ryujin: the sleeves of the top are ugly af but the top is cute, i don't mind the skirt.

7/10

chaeryeong: i like the dress, a little boring but cute

8/10

yuna: cute af! i love it so much, i would wear those pants and the top. plus her hair is so cute

9/10

sanasideup

์ง€์ ค
Staff member
Editor
Website
mianhajisung.carrd.co
Pride Month Sticker
Lee Know
โœง Twice Sana โœง
Changbin
using this picture (i believe it was from m countdown or smth):

rosie: 9.25/10
it looks like smth i'd wear, but i don't like the necklace/choker thing and her hair is in her face :/

jennie: 9.5/10
again, looks like smth i'd wear, but her hair is rly plain and the chain seems so unnecessary

jisoo: 10/10
i like her outfit, her hair is a little plain, but it suits the outfit so i don't mind it

lisa: 6/10
ik you can't see her pants here, but she's just wearing a black pleated skirt w fishnets underneath, but the fishnets look weird w the outfit and compared to the other members. also, whose decision was that hair? i love her, but the yellow doesn't suit her and it's not blended at all. the shirt is cute, tho

overall: 8.7/10 (i averaged it)
there's a few details i don't like, but other than lisa being given the short end of the stick here, everything looks nice and i think it suits boombayah's concept