ranking I-LAND 2 part 2 contestants

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
1. kim gyuri - my 1-pick! she is extremely talented for her age, her vocals skills are developed more than most of the contestants and her stage presence always leaves a mark. she always stands out in nearly every performance. i'm afraid for her, she's slowly growing in popularity but will probably be eliminated soon.

2. yoon jiyoon - a very talented main vocalist! she was able to ignore the drama and perform her way into the popular half of contestants! i have enjoyed many of her performances as well as her interactions with other contestants. I hope she reconciles with jungeun, they would make a powerhouse vocal duo.

3. tomioka mai - a new favourite! I
i have always had a neutral/negative opinion regarding mai, as she always received high scores despite not having the most developed skills. however, she is an innate performer who has an amazing amount of potential. mai is also extremely sweet towards other contestants and has demonstrated her abilities as a leader.

4. narai koko - a natural performer! she is always proving herself whether it be versatility in different concepts (baggy jeans, panorama, my bag, lovesick girls) and her developed skillset. she was voted as the no1 dancer for a reason, her executions are very clean and impactful. she even can rap, and is probably the best rapper after the elimination of yui.

5. choi jungeun - another amazing main vocalist! she always proves her haters wrong. jungeun is a good all rounder, if she learns rap she can advance even further. she has amazing visuals, clearly some knetz are just difficult. jungeun also can dance pretty well, and overall is a worthy contestant of debuting.

6. bang jeemin - the diva of i-land 2! she brought a new vibe to this survival show. her vocal improvement has heightened and her stability level has increased. she is able to be stable when performing well. she deserves the high amount of praise being given to her.

7. jeong saebi - the giant maknae! saebi always gives 110% every performance regardless of the concept. she is able to embed her performing skills into her dancing, which make her movements more impactful and her musicality more appealing to the public. she is also rapidly improving in vocals.

8. son juwon - the most underrated contestant! juwon always takes the positions she deserves. her capabilities as a possible main dancer have been displayed in various performances. her stage presence never fails to disappoint. she even has done some rapping before and it sounded well. i'm rooting for her!

9. hayashi fuko - the unnie! she always sings her heart out in every performance, and is able to sing with emotion. fuko suits elegant, classy and cute concepts over more dark concepts. she brings a lot of popularity to the table. i hope she makes the final lineup!

10. kim sujung - the ideal main dancer of the contestants. she is a natural born leader and choreographer, her responsibility and creativity levels are insane. she also is not afraid to opt for positions that she may or may not be suited for, which is brave. however, i didn't like her attitude towards mai. i don't think she should be judged for that by a lot though.

11. choi sarang - the tiny dancer! she makes very elegant but powerful movements, and is proven to be versatile concept-wise. i don't think she's quite ready for debut just yet, maybe it's just the nerves but her recent performances haven't been the best. nevertheless, i wish her good luck.

12. nam yuju - a good dancer! she also is a skilled rapper along with koko, possibly the best after yui was eliminated. she also has proven herself performance wise and dance wise. however, i don't really get the hype around her, especially about her vocals as i have never heard them before. i hope she fleshes out in the end.