Ranking BIG4 companies

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jangshinz

Kpop Stan
1. SM
download.png
SM's music production is insane. The talent in every SM group is obvious, especially the high standard of vocal talent. They housed the most ✨ iconic✨ groups such as H.O.T and f(x), as well as still housing Girls Generation, Super Junior, TVXQ, EXO, NCT, aespa and Riize. Many groups don't get as much recognition as they deserve, and these are quite popular groups.

2. JYP
download (1).png
JYP has most of my favourite groups. The groups are insanely talented at dancing, and the choreography of most groups are technical. Wonder Girls and Miss A set trends in the industry, notably Wonder Girls "Tell Me". 2AM, 2PM, GOT7, Stray Kids, Boy Story, ITZY, NiziU, XDinary Heroes and NMIXX are some of the groups which created popularity for JYP. Golden Girls is the first group in which all the debut members are over 50 years old, and are impressive.

3. YG
download (2).png
YG has that swag aura which makes the groups have that IT factor. It enhances their song quality. BigBang and 2NE1 were extremely iconic, they set trends despite receiving backlash. AKMU, WINNER, iKON, BLACKPINK, Treasure and BabyMonster are many of the popular groups. Many of YG's groups were unrecognised for their efforts. However, I used to not like the fact they debuted Chiquita in BabyMonster due to her age. However, I have come to terms with it quite well and realise she is one of the many pieces of the BabyMonster puzzle.

4. HYBE
download (3).png
HYBE invented the Y2K concept. Many of the groups under HYBE such as After School, NU'EST, Hello Venus, Pristin and GFRIEND created the popularity for the label before disbandment. BTS is THE leading male group of the industry, they have broken records and brought vast recognition to the kpop industry. NewJeans is one of the most popular trendsetter groups, they invented the Y2K concept and gained an endless amount of popularity. I just lost respect for LESSERAFIM and partially HYBE after they had Eunchae dancing suggestively in Smart, as well as the disappointing encore vocals in LESSERAFIM and ILL'IT.