Random SKZ stories Seungmin {pt.4}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which would you have chosen? (Vote AFTER reading)

• Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blueberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dainty Kitchen Owner (JKJKJK)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
L

Love_alize071313

Sorry all for for not updating as I would usually do. I went through a lotta crap lately.
Recap: You are working your first day at Seungmins Dainty Kitchen. A perv has crossed boundaries with you. Seungmin had enough and threw him out and banned him.

~10:15, shops break~
Seungmin pulled me aside. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah.. Why wouldn't I be ok?" It was two hours ago that the incident happened and I completely forgot about it by working.
"Y/N-ah, You were just sexually assaulted and verbally insulted. How is that going to qualify as 'ok'?" I could tell Seungmin was still heated about that.
"Seungminnie, I'm fine," I tried to calm him down "Nothing happened and that man isn't going to come by again." His ears were a vibrant red and he was fuming, yet he was still adorable.
"Y/N, I am not kidding around. What if you got hurt? Or worse?" He was frantically waving his tiny baby hands around. Oh mi gawd. If he would've been able to hear what I was thinking id be dead right abt now, he's so smol.. "At least tell me you're not traumitized."
"Kim Seungmin, I am fine."
"Alright, then." he let me go "Are you sure?"
"SEUNGMIN!"
"Okay, Okay..."
He went back out to the counter. "HEY Y/N-AH!! @(*&^% OR ^^&&^$%^&@*" I heard him yell from the front.
"WHAT?!" I yelled back
"BLUEBERRY 👏
OR 👏
APPLE?👏"
"Ummmm, APPLE?" he then re-entered the back room with two plates with apple cobblers.
"Here" he gave me a plate and it was still warm. "Enjoy ^^."
"AWWE, thanks Min-Min," EUREKA "Heyyy, That's a good nickname for you!"
"Oh, god." He said that with a shy smile. Yep, he liked it too.
We ate in a loud silence. Neither of us said anything but our eyes had the whole conversation. I felt him searching my soul for every secret that I held dear. I felt myself looking for his too.
He broke the silence. "So," he began "Umm... Can I consider this a....umm... a uh.........."
"A what?" Was he about to say what I think he is?
"A date?" He said it in such a small voice i almost didn't hear him.
"A date?" I repeated "Why would-"

"Never mind," he cut me off "You're right this is a professional establishment, there will be nothing of that sort happening here."
"No, I was gonna say 'Why'd you wanna date me in the first place?' But uhh... Why did you say it like that?"
"Because later I am going to pick you up and we are both going to go for a movie. Any objections?"
"Umm, no...?"
"Good now give me your address and go open up shop again, because it is now 11:00."
It was only 10:55 but ok.