Question: Which topic "sub-forum" to post this?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Okay, so... I know this may be unlikely that K-Pop stars are going to voice my OCs in a Korean dub if I'm not famous enough, but I just felt like making a thread about my "OC K-Pop Group" that "I feel like K-Pop stars would best voice some of my OCs in the Korean dub"

Would my drawings that are K-Pop based, but with my "own K-Pop OCs" fall into the Non-Kpop Talk, or Random K-Pop talk?

I apologize if that sounds like a strange question, but I just wanted to know where exactly to post my drawings of my "Fake K-Pop Group".

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I
Okay, so... I know this may be unlikely that K-Pop stars are going to voice my OCs in a Korean dub if I'm not famous enough, but I just felt like making a thread about my "OC K-Pop Group" that "I feel like K-Pop stars would best voice some of my OCs in the Korean dub"

Would my drawings that are K-Pop based, but with my "own K-Pop OCs" fall into the Non-Kpop Talk, or Random K-Pop talk?

I apologize if that sounds like a strange question, but I just wanted to know where exactly to post my drawings of my "Fake K-Pop Group".
I would post it in random kpop talk if you're gonna put the title 'kpop' in the thread.
But if it's drawings I would also post it in the fanart section.
If it's just gonna be drawings of people you made up, then I would post it in non kpop talk

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I

I would post it in random kpop talk if you're gonna put the title 'kpop' in the thread.
But if it's drawings I would also post it in the fanart section.
If it's just gonna be drawings of people you made up, then I would post it in non kpop talk
No problem! Thanks tho 👍

Update: Wait... I still am a bit confused, as it's drawings of people I've made up that are K-Pop based... My brain...

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Technically, I would say yes, but they don't actually exist in real life, but my Korean characters are also known to sing, dance and act in my "make believe" world so...