Produce X 101 Treehouse

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Who are/were your original picked lineup? Who all do you think will be in the final line up? Who do you not mind being in the line up?

My Personal Choices

My Original Lineup Choices:
Han Seungwoo
Lee Jinhyuk
Kim Mingyu
Baek Jin
Kim Sihun
Nam Dohyun
Song Yuvin
Choi Byungchan
Kim Wooseok
Yuri
Choi Suhwan

The Possible Lineup:
Han Seungwoo
Kim Yohan
Cha Junho
Kim Wooseok
Kim Minkyu
Nam Dohyun
Song Hyungjun
Koo Jungmo
Song Yuvin
Son Dongpyo
Lee Eunsang

Not Original Picks but Don't Mind Them Debuting:
Kim Yohan
Cho Seungyuon
Cha Junho
Keum Donghyun
Kang Minhee
Kim Hyunbin
Joo Changwook
Kim Kookheon
Kang Hyeonsu
Hwang Yunseong
Lee Hangyul

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Nice thread : )
I don't really follow pd101 x since it broke my heart when W1 disbanded lmao
You should give it a try again. It's almost over, next week is an elimination and then the final the following week. I watch the show with my mom on Sunday mornings, she's a Yuvin stan!

M

myheartizomg

To be honest I've never watched a full episode of Produce X 101, but I've watched funny sequences and general moments on Youtube. That's mainly because I don't know where to watch it and because my international self would not understand a thing without subtitles but from these random fanmade Youtube videos there was one contestant that caught my eye this year mostly because of his backstory; Lee Hangyul. So yeah I'd like it if he had a chance to debut because he seemed pretty passionate about it.
I don't understand one thing, why do they make the groups that temporary. I mean Wanna One were really successful and they disbanded them so quickly, they had potential. In my opinion, it would be better to let them last longer in case of success.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
To be honest I've never watched a full episode of Produce X 101, but I've watched funny sequences and general moments on Youtube. That's mainly because I don't know where to watch it and because my international self would not understand a thing without subtitles but from these random fanmade Youtube videos there was one contestant that caught my eye this year mostly because of his backstory; Lee Hangyul. So yeah I'd like it if he had a chance to debut because he seemed pretty passionate about it.
I don't understand one thing, why do they make the groups that temporary. I mean Wanna One were really successful and they disbanded them so quickly, they had potential. In my opinion, it would be better to let them last longer in case of success.
Kshow123 net is where you can watch it and yes his back story gets me. My mom likes him a lot. Also the group will be around for 5 years this time around so just 2 years shy from the normal contract time.

M

myheartizomg

Kshow123 net is where you can watch it and yes his back story gets me. My mom likes him a lot. Also the group will be around for 5 years this time around so just 2 years shy from the normal contract time.
Thanks for letting me know about the site where I can watch it ^_^
That's great, I'm excited. I can't wait to check them out once they debut.

B

blink

You should give it a try again. It's almost over, next week is an elimination and then the final the following week. I watch the show with my mom on Sunday mornings, she's a Yuvin stan!
Is there any where to watch it though?
who's Yuvin? ( i'm a noob at this lmao )

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Kshow123 net is where you can watch the show. Yuvin is one of the trainees but also the main vocalist in the group MYTEEN. The boy can sang and my mom choose him as her pick. She literally has been saying to me that if he doesn't make it through the eliminations this Friday that she is not watching the show anymore.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
019f1b917110e71447cd45adc485e2650f14d21e860f34a5a6dd504922600a54.jpg

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
U Got It - the concept for the group (original ver)

(2x ver)

(member focus)

Move - Honestly I could see the debuting group doing music like this (original ver)

(2x ver) the funniest one you will ever see

(member focus)

Monday to Sunday - and music like this (original ver)

(2x ver)

(member focus)

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Super Special Girl - Mnet... what's up with Nemo? (original ver)

(2x ver)

(member focus)

Pretty Girl - happy this isn't the concept but go Minhee (original ver)

(2x ver)

(member focus)

clairince77

Kpop Rookie
Website
clairince77.carrd.co
Credits
JR
Let Me Be Your Knight
Ren
Baekho
I'm still not over Midam getting eliminated and U Got It voting out one of the top rappers.........

also I really hope Sihun, Yuvin, Suhwan, Wooseok, Yohan, Dongpyo, Seungwoo, Hyeongjun, Sunho make it, but i dont expect them all to... theyre not my only picks, but they are my top.

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
'Produce X 101' revealed the 20 contestants who made it to the final round:
1. Kim Yohan
2. Kim Wooseok
3. Lee Jinhyuk
4. Han Seungwoo

5. Kim Mingkyu
6. Cho Seungyeon
7. Nam Dohyun
8. Song Hyeongjun
9. Lee Eunsang
10. Keum Dohyun
11. Cha Junho
12. Son Dongpyo
13. Hwang Yunseong
14. Kang Minhee
15. Koo Jungmo
16. Lee Hangyul
17. Song Yuvin
18. Ham Wonjin
19. Tony
20. Lee Sejin

I expected most of them, but Cho Seung Yeon and Keum Dohyun are a surprise though!

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
this latest elimination has me in shambles :( they didn't eliminate many people, but it did include a lot of talented trainees, including some of my faves ;; i'm super excited for the finale though! i really liked the trainees this season; my personal favorites as of right now are kim yohan, song hyeongjun, son dongpyo, and koo jungmo :)

Last edited:

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
If it were up to me, I would have chosen:
1 Kim Sihun
2 Choi Suhwan
3 Kim Kookheon
4 Ham Wonjin
5 Song Hyungjun
6 Wonhyuk
7 Lee Jinhyuk
8 Kim Wooseok
9 Lee Woojin
10 Nam Dohyun
11 Lee Eunsang

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
This last episode hand my emotions all over the place. I’m down 5 out of my top11 and 1 left for health reasons. But luckily 5 are in the top 10 and 1 needs to people to being slept on. What’s wrong with people?

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I only watched the first episode because I never have time to watch anything but I was hoping at least one member of myteen got into the final lineup because I've known them since debut and they deserve so much more tbh. Though every Friday night I go on the wikipedia page and still see who's been eliminated.