Produce 101 Japan

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Anyone else heard of this? I’m actually planning to watch it because you know another produce series won’t hurt me(it always does)

Here’s the title song for the season
Produce 101 Japan Title Song It’s Coming

I also heard that they are filming at the regular produce series, which is pretty cool. I’m really looking forward to it

Anyone else going to watch it?

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I’ve never watched a produce series before(I’m still trying to catch up on Idol Producer 👀) but I might watch this one :)
I love the theme song and so far I love the introduction videos I’ve watched. I’m most definitely probably going to watch this, hopefully I can find it with English subtitles

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
I love the theme song and so far I love the introduction videos I’ve watched. I’m most definitely probably going to watch this, hopefully I can find it with English subtitles
Usually there’s websites, I hope kshow has it though since it’s MNET and produce

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Ah they’re snakes?
Yep MNET is known for evil editing and rigging(I don’t know if the rigging isn’t actually true though, but evil editing definitely) I just hope that since it’s a japanese version, there’s won’t be any.