(Pretty Late) 1 Year Re-introduction ^^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
My introduction was kinda eh and I sorta lied a bit in my introduction as then I felt that I needed to have been a fan for awhile but now I know that that’s not the case ^^ so here’s my first introduction
Hello! My name is....김재리
(I’ll say my Korean Name since I don’t want to say my real name)
My birthday is August 8 (it wasn’t to long ago)
I love K-pop

My Ult Groups
Stray Kids / Stays ( Official Color : Red?)
BTS / Army ( Official Color : Silver-grayish )
TXT / MOA ( Official Color : Turquoise? )

Besides kpop I l
dancing!!
singing!!
art (painting, drawing, calligraphy?, lettering, etc.)!!
making new friends online (I’m trying to get out of my shell)
sports in general
baking
listening to music!!
making music!!
photography / taking videos!!
video editing!!
making edits (Instagram edits & photo edits)
relaxing!!
sleeping!!
eating!!
learning!!
reading!!
art ( other peoples’ art like museums )!!
trying new things!!

I am a generally welcoming person (kinda)
very sarcastic
go to person
very reliable
and trustworthy
( If you talk to me you might be able to help me find out what I’m like \\o-o// )

I try to talk to my online friends as much as possible when I’m not busy!

I got into kpop in about 2015 I think
although the first MV I watched was in 2013
it was No More Dream by BTS but I don’t know if that got me into kpop
The first group that I got into was BTS in 2015 I had listened to
HHYH Pt. 1 ( The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1)
Although I haven’t became more open and really told people I liked BTS
until 2018.
I started stanning Stray Kids in 2018 when they came out with their first album!
I started stanning TXT since before their debut because they were under
the same Entertainment as BTS! But I don’t like them because if BTS I like them because I like how they are!

Thats all I can think of! You can find more on my About in my account!

*Psst.... I’m telling you to message me*

and my current introduction… a year later ^^

My name is Jay! I‘m a pansexual Feminenby (it’s like genderfluid except with only Female and Non-binary ^^)
(If you don’t know that’s not my real name and I only tell those I’m very comfortable with my real name)
My birthday is August 8
I’m a minor
I am neurodivergent (I have ADHD)
I also have @nx!3ty and slight depr3s$!on
I may use tone tags at times and may ask you to use them ^^
Please be patient with me as sometimes I may be a bit slower with processing things ^^
I am in love with not only K-pop and C-pop but music in general^^

My Ult Groups
NCT / NCTzen (Czennie)
(Also yes I consider WayV as a part of NCT because they are and if you don’t fight me 🤜)
Stray Kids / Stay
The Boyz / TheB (Deobi)
Enhypen / Engene
Ateez / Atiny
& honestly a lot more ^^

Some of my hobbies / things I like are, dancing, singing, art (painting, drawing, calligraphy?, lettering, etc.), meeting cool nice people online, watching baseball, basketball + soccer, listening to/making music, photo/videography, video editing, learning (Like cool stuff mostly by myself as school suck the fun out of it), reading, trying new things, writing (I write books^^)

I am a generally chill person, very very sarcastic, can be mean at times but never take it too seriously as I joke around a lot, someone you can possibly lean on, lowkey kinda weird, anxiety induced, and stressed person :/ I’m also sorta busy so if I don’t reply sorry ^^ I stick up for my friends so you better not mess with them and I am pretty socially awkward but you won’t see that on the forums as much as being online gives me more confidence ^^

I (ACTUALLY) got into kpop in 2018/19 the first mv I watched though was in 2016 (I think?) and was Bboom Bboom (Momoland) and I when I got older I tried really hard to find the song but I didn’t until I started liking K-pop! I started stanning BTS in 2018/19 because of my ex and stopped stanning them I think 2020? I just generally stopped liking their new music but still love their old music ^^. I got into Stray Kids in 2020 although I told myself 2019 it’s not true, I didn’t even know they existed in 2019. I started stanning NCT and The Boyz in 2020 as well. I found out about NCT from one of the other forum members (@jenosimp [luv u~]) and honestly have loved them since ^^ I found one of The Boyz’s RTK performances and honestly loved them from there.

If you have any questions or comments or anything you can feel free to pm me ^^ I also forgot to mention I’m on author on the main website so yeah ^^ I swear I’m not that scary ^^ if I missed anything you can always check my about me as it always has more info ^^

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
My introduction was kinda eh and I sorta lied a bit in my introduction as then I felt that I needed to have been a fan for awhile but now I know that that’s not the case ^^ so here’s my first introduction
and my current introduction… a year later ^^

My name is Jay! I‘m a pansexual Feminenby (it’s like genderfluid except with only Female and Non-binary ^^)
(If you don’t know that’s not my real name and I only tell those I’m very comfortable with my real name)
My birthday is August 8 (it wasn’t to long ago)
I am in love with not only K-pop and C-pop but music in general^^

My Ult Groups
NCT / NCTzen (Czennie)
(Also yes I consider WayV as a part of NCT because they are and if you don’t fight me 🤜)
Stray Kids / Stay
The Boyz / TheB (Deobi)
Enhypen / Engene
Ateez / Atiny
& honestly a lot more ^^

Some of my hobbies / things I like are, dancing, singing, art (painting, drawing, calligraphy?, lettering, etc.), meeting cool nice people online, watching baseball, basketball + soccer, listening to/making music, photo/videography, video editing, learning (Like cool stuff mostly by myself as school suck the fun out of it), reading, trying new things, writing (I write books^^)

I am a generally chill person, very very sarcastic, can be mean at times but never take it too seriously as I joke around a lot, someone you can possibly lean on, lowkey kinda weird, anxiety induced, and stressed person :/ I’m also sorta busy so if I don’t reply sorry ^^ I stick up for my friends so you better not mess with them and I am pretty socially awkward but you won’t see that on the forums as much as being online gives me more confidence ^^

I (ACTUALLY) got into kpop in 2018/19 the first mv I watched though was in 2016 (I think?) and was Bboom Bboom (Momoland) and I when I got older I tried really hard to find the song but I didn’t until I started liking K-pop! I started stanning BTS in 2018/19 because of my ex and stopped stanning them I think 2020? I just generally stopped liking their new music but still love their old music ^^. I got into Stray Kids in 2020 although I told myself 2019 it’s not true, I didn’t even know they existed in 2019. I started stanning NCT and The Boyz in 2020 as well. I found out about NCT from one of the other forum members (@jenosimp [luv u~]) and honestly have loved them since ^^ I found one of The Boyz’s RTK performances and honestly loved them from there.

If you have any questions or comments or anything you can feel free to pm me ^^ I also forgot to mention I’m on author on the main website so yeah ^^ I swear I’m not that scary ^^ if I missed anything you can always check my about me as it always has more info ^^
I also forgot to mention that the reason I did this is because I saw a lot of people doing a 2nd year introduction but I wanted to do mine now as I feel that ive changed a lot of the year ^^