Post a link of your favorite youtuber

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
I unsubbed to a lot of youtubers over the years. Last one I unsubbed not so long ago was Shane Dawson so I'm kinda looking for some new interesting channels to watch. It doesn't matters what they do I watch channels who play games, eat, pet channels, people who draw, people who comment on stuff.

The only channels I can't stand are asmr (unless it's pets eating) & mukbang channels.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Some of my personal favorites are:
  • Maangchi Korean cooking channel. I find her to be such a bright and cheerful presence!
  • Kizuna A.I. Artificial intelligence youtuber! Not caught up with her videos by a long shot, but I love how wacky she is.
  • Simply Nailogical Nail art and nail-related antics. Her older videos are just nail art tutorials, her more recent stuff is just a mish mash of things.
  • The Take Film and TV analysis. Haven't been following for long, but I like their stuff so far.

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Some of my personal favorites are:
  • Simply Nailogical Nail art and nail-related antics. Her older videos are just nail art tutorials, her more recent stuff is just a mish mash of things.
Ahhh I love her I have been following her since the 100+ coats of nail polish. I love it when she posts random videos lol. She's always so fun to watch.

M

myheartizomg

Yeah I used to watch him a lot, I lost interest in him, probably 3-4 years ago. He used to be one of my favorites back in the day.
Mhm to be honest, I don't watch him that often anymore neither but his content will always remain my favorite one :)

Fay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yujin
Shinwon
ryan higa, pewdiepie, taytum and oakley, shane dawson

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
If you like DnD... Critical Role (played with well known voice actors) is amazing and so is Dimension 20 (comedy DnD, first season set in fantasy high school)

100% recommend if you have an interest in the game 🐉🎲