Positivity and Kindness Thread Event *unofficial event, sadly*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Hi hello lovelies!
I'd like to see more kindness and positivity here on the forums! ♡
Not that there isn't a lot already, but there can never be too much kindness or positivity. ♡
So here is the event:
During this month, try to spread as much positivity and kindness as you want or can. You can do so on members profiles or in DMs.
During the month, you can list here or in a DM to me (preferably a DM since I'll check them more often) the member or members you think (by have gotten it or seen them give it to others) has spread a lot of positivity and kindness during the month.
At the end of the month (Oct. 31 or Sept. 1, hopefully) I'll add up the votes and do a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place of the 'winners'. I will post on here or on my profile, the 'winners' aka the members who spread the most positivity and kindness, according to the votes you sent in.
And I'll have how many votes they had, posted as well.
There aren't any prizes for the winner of the event, but you should be glad that you were kind to other members so much! ♡

Rules:​

• No voting for yourself.​
  • Try to only vote for each person once. If you forgot you had already voted for them, that's fine, but your vote won't be counted twice.​
  • Stay positive my friends. I know it might be hard, but at least try. ♡​
So I'll try to do this for each month *if I remember lol* if people like it.
As of this month, it starts today and goes until Oct. 31, 11:59 PM - Time zone: EST.

Have fun, luvs! ♡♡

***I forgot to mention before people replied:
If you are going to participate or are interested in participating, so I know who is going to participate, please kindly post a: ❤.
Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience! ♡​

Last edited:

Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
This is a really great idea! Kindness is a very important word in my life, and it's nice to see that other people are using it and seeing it's importance. I'll definitely participate.
Thank you and yay! I'm glad you'll participate! ♡
I'm just trying to spread as much positivity and kindness as I can uwu ♡

L

Love_alize071313

I'll paticipate!! Why not? I get to make friends and compliment people! (also did you make a typo? September 1st already passed, did you mean November 1st?)

Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
I'll paticipate!! Why not? I get to make friends and compliment people! (also did you make a typo? September 1st already passed, did you mean November 1st?)
Omg I didn't notice that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Thank you for catching it! ♡♡

Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Hi hello lovelies!
I'd like to see more kindness and positivity here on the forums! ♡
Not that there isn't a lot already, but there can never be too much kindness or positivity. ♡
So here is the event:
During this month, try to spread as much positivity and kindness as you want or can. You can do so on members profiles or in DMs.
During the month, you can list here or in a DM to me (preferably a DM since I'll check them more often) the member or members you think (by have gotten it or seen them give it to others) has spread a lot of positivity and kindness during the month.
At the end of the month (Oct. 31 or Sept. 1, hopefully) I'll add up the votes and do a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place of the 'winners'. I will post on here or on my profile, the 'winners' aka the members who spread the most positivity and kindness, according to the votes you sent in.
And I'll have how many votes they had, posted as well.
There aren't any prizes for the winner of the event, but you should be glad that you were kind to other members so much! ♡

Rules:​

• No voting for yourself.​
  • Try to only vote for each person once. If you forgot you had already voted for them, that's fine, but your vote won't be counted twice.​
  • Stay positive my friends. I know it might be hard, but at least try. ♡​
So I'll try to do this for each month *if I remember lol* if people like it.
As of this month, it starts today and goes until Oct. 31, 11:59 PM - Time zone: EST.

Have fun, luvs! ♡♡

***I forgot to mention before people replied:
If you are going to participate or are interested in participating, so I know who is going to participate, please kindly post a: ❤.
Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience! ♡​
**November 1st, not Sept. 1st