Popular Twitch streamer calls Blackpink 'EDM Trash'

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© 🀍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Twich streamer 39daph had some critical remarks for Blackpink, sharing her opinion on how she doesn't like Blackpink's brand of music.

"Blackpink is actually not good though, they literally just regurgitate the same EDM trash shit over and over and people are like 'Oh my God, they're so beautiful, they're so great, look at them!' Yeah they're really popular, but quality wise, they're not great." - 39daph

Ever since then Blackpink fans have been spamming her with hateful messages resulting to 39daph lashing out at them.

39daph aka Daphne is a Popular Twitch streamer with around 678K followers on the Amazon-owned platform.

A/N: You can have your own opinion but this is literal hate and attention-seeking! This streamer is acting very immature.

Edit: She has also retweeted hateful comments towards Kpop in general which reinforces her need for attention.

kokomi

ε½‘β˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
i love daph :c i don't really think she deserves hate for what she said bc she stated her opinion and rn i'm talking unbiased from both sides :/ but if she is going to go around retweeting hate comments that's a bit far..i mean we get you don't like kpop that's great but can we move on? it's also not really helpful to just spread harm

escapism

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
i love daph :c i don't really think she deserves hate for what she said bc she stated her opinion and rn i'm talking unbiased from both sides :/ but if she is going to go around retweeting hate comments that's a bit far..i mean we get you don't like kpop that's great but can we move on? it's also not really helpful to just spread harm
Of course not. She's allowed to not like Blackpink, I'm not the biggest fan neither; I just think she overdid it with the rest of the tweets which showed a provocative behavior. She could've expressed herself more respectfully.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Of course not. She's allowed to not like Blackpink, I'm not the biggest fan neither; I just think she overdid it with the rest of the tweets which showed a provocative behavior. She could've expressed herself more respectfully.
exactly, it was really immature and unnecessary to hate on them just because you don't like their music style. I couldn't give a single care in the world if somebody doesn't like K-pop because that's their opinion but when you hate on them that's a whole different story because you are expressing your dislike in a disrespectful and rude manner. She could have expressed her dislike for Blackpink in a way that isn't rude but here we are. She should apologize for starting this and the people who harassed her should apologize aswell because neither of them were respectful.

kokomi

ε½‘β˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
i agree! but the tweets were just unnecessary and she should've been respectful

loonatheworld !

ΰ¬ͺ(ΰΉ‘β€’α΄—β€’ΰΉ‘)ଓ chuu's guardian angel β™‘
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
i dont even know who 39daph isβ€”
but yeah i agree with you all, she should have not said that rudely and disrespectfully to bp.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
Imo everyone here is in the wrong.

She can have her opinions but is just better, as a person, just to be respectful towards anyone, not just idols.

But at the same time, people not liking your idol isn’t a reason to go haywire and attack them. It’s not necessary. Just go on with your day. One person’s opinion being against you isn’t the end of the world

escapism

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Imo everyone here is in the wrong.

She can have her opinions but is just better, as a person, just to be respectful towards anyone, not just idols.

But at the same time, people not liking your idol isn’t a reason to go haywire and attack them. It’s not necessary. Just go on with your day. One person’s opinion being against you isn’t the end of the world
How? That's what I and others said too I think? That it's her right to have an opinion but she should've been respectful when she wasn't.

Edit: I'd like to apologize because I initally misinterpreted what you meant to say and I agree with you.
Ikr. Some people commented that her talking about Blackpink like that was humor but I personally didn't see what's funny. Not everyone's taste of humor is the same tho.

Last edited:

escapism

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
(cont..)
We're also talking about a fandom that is huge and not everyone can just ignore someone's opinion not liking their girls especially if it's worded like that and the streamer seemed to know that when she tweeted 'if (i don't remember name) survived BTS fandom, I can survive this'. Like she knew Blinks wouldn't let it go easily still she continued tweeting stuff.
In conclusion it was an unfortunate moment that it's better to not see every day.

Last edited:

vivianna

θ–‡οΌšε¨
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Honestly, I don't think she's in the wrong for having her opinion but she probably shouldn't have stated it like that causing blinks to harass her. The follow-up tweets were just feeding fuel to the fire.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
But it was so unnecessary she could have respectfully said oh yea it not my type of music but instead she just calls them trash like i get you have ur opinion but be respectful. Plus I think she's just doing this for attention.