Please Read *regarding the frequent spamming*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
So it’s come to my attention, as well as some of the other mods and also the admins, that a lot of members have been spamming various forums here, mainly the Fanfic forum, Kpop games forum and MV forum.

A lot of users have been given multiple warnings to stop the spam and continue to disregard the rules.

If the spam continues and you’ve been given multiple warnings to stop, and don’t, you will be banned.

I know we’re all here to get credits, but posting tons of the same threads is not the way to do it.

Also, I want to point out the rude behavior that I’ve noticed some of the members have lately, it’s not necessary and very inappropriate. We should all be getting along here, at the end of the day, we’re all fans and lovers of idol groups.

No one here is better than anyone else and everyone should be treated with respect.

However, rules are rules, and if you can’t follow them, there will be consequences.

Thank you and have a good day loves!

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
So it’s come to my attention, as well as some of the other mods and also the admins, that a lot of members have been spamming various forums here, mainly the Fanfic forum, Kpop games forum and MV forum.

A lot of users have been given multiple warnings to stop the spam and continue to disregard the rules.

If the spam continues and you’ve been given multiple warnings to stop, and don’t, you will be banned.

I know we’re all here to get credits, but posting tons of the same threads is not the way to do it.

Also, I want to point out the rude behavior that I’ve noticed some of the members have lately, it’s not necessary and very inappropriate. We should all be getting along here, at the end of the day, we’re all fans and lovers of idol groups.

No one here is better than anyone else and everyone should be treated with respect.

However, rules are rules, and if you can’t follow them, there will be consequences.

Girl if you don't snap them out here 👀

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
... Hoomans never listens... do they? Like, child, we ain't kindergarteners so calm down. Create some intellectual threads or creative threads that I'm pretty sure everyone has- Oh wait I don't, but lemme continue in a nice tone, cause if you have something mean to say then don't even bother: Don't let the hidden gold fly away because of the specks of dirt. The MVs are honestly covering most of the other people's threads and most of the time they're pretty useless cause you need an email to sign in and comment here and therefore you have a huge chance of being able to go on YouTube and comment something which is nearly the same exact thing.

Oh nevermind that wasn't nice at all... So in other words, since MV threads die anyway, why not take the time to think of a more interactive way to keep a thread alive? (Oh gosh then explain why is my thread constantly dying oh gosh ;-; neomu sad. But then again my threads were never creative in the first place but yeahhhh)

Oh my gosh I can't think of anything nice I'm so sorry.

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon

Thank you for the post hun - I hope it will make people think first! 💜

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
... Hoomans never listens... do they? Like, child, we ain't kindergarteners so calm down. Create some intellectual threads or creative threads that I'm pretty sure everyone has- Oh wait I don't, but lemme continue in a nice tone, cause if you have something mean to say then don't even bother: Don't let the hidden gold fly away because of the specks of dirt. The MVs are honestly covering most of the other people's threads and most of the time they're pretty useless cause you need an email to sign in and comment here and therefore you have a huge chance of being able to go on YouTube and comment something which is nearly the same exact thing.

Oh nevermind that wasn't nice at all... So in other words, since MV threads die anyway, why not take the time to think of a more interactive way to keep a thread alive? (Oh gosh then explain why is my thread constantly dying oh gosh ;-; neomu sad. But then again my threads were never creative in the first place but yeahhhh)

Oh my gosh I can't think of anything nice I'm so sorry.
This is just amazing 10/10