Play M confirms VICTON's Han Seungwoo to enlist on July 26

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
The following is the official position of PlayM Entertainment

"Hello, this is PlayM Entertainment.

We would like to inform you about VICTON's Han Seung-woo's enlistment.

Han Seung-woo applied to the Army's military band and recently received a final acceptance notice from the Military Manpower Administration, and plans to enlist on July 26.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the place and time of enlistment are private, and we ask for your understanding that no special events will be held on the day.

We ask for your warm support for Han Seung-woo, who will faithfully fulfill his military duty and return in good health.

Thank you."

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I am glad PlayM is giving a heads up before he leaves so ALICEs have time to prepare for the farewell

it will take at least 1.5 years to wait for his return and highly doubt I would be getting a complete group anytime soon since the members are all born in 90s.. I feel sad for the members since it was hard for them when he left to join another group and he has to go again 💔

I survived other groups hiatus and enlistment.. I SHOULD BE FINE ..right? 😔💔

Last edited:

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Aww, VICTON's been through so much, it's hard to think of the members being separated for so long. I hope enlistment can be a break (of sorts??) from the idol lifestyle and a chance to just... do something else.

Let's give each other support through this!!

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
He is not supposedly be going this year, but he chose to do it early since the situation rn is the way it is ( Covid ). He hopes by the time he returns things will be better and will be able to do more activities for the fans.