Plans for Thanksgiving?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
If you do celebrate Thanksgiving, what do you plan on doing? Any traditions or family you are seeing?

Usually my uncle would come visit us, but sadly he cannot this year. He has pancreatic cancer, and it just isn't safe in general with COVID. The rates of infection are really high in the northeast.
So I will just be spending it with my family. Mom, dad, brother, dog, and 2 cats. We'll have a typical Thanksgiving dinner and watch a movie.
My parents also don't have to go to work today, so I get to spend a lot of time with them!

What about you?

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Well, I was going to celebrate it with my hallmates, since I'm not going home for Thanksgiving, but it might not happen because of the new restrictions due to COVID. I also have a lot of catching up to do for school and a quiz to study for.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
probably just going to stay home and just celebrate with my main family that i see almost every day

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
I already had thanksgiving in October but I planned to stay at home and eat thanksgiving food

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Having lunch/dinner with my parents, kids, my brother and his girlfriend, my aunt, my cousin and her daughter and a family friend. This is the first time we've had tons of people at our house for something like this so I'm already ready for it to be over. I just want food.

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
nothing :] my cousin is coming tomorrow but other then that nothing bc of the virus ^^ we will still have dinner together and stuff but thats all

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
We have people over, we eat lots of food, play games sometimes, and for some reason occasionally watch Christmas movies. (my dad has already watched two today.)☺