Plans for Thanksgiving?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lost_in_the_Dream

πŸŒžπ—™π˜‚π—Ήπ—Ή π—¦π˜‚π—»πŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
If you do celebrate Thanksgiving, what do you plan on doing? Any traditions or family you are seeing?

Usually my uncle would come visit us, but sadly he cannot this year. He has pancreatic cancer, and it just isn't safe in general with COVID. The rates of infection are really high in the northeast.
So I will just be spending it with my family. Mom, dad, brother, dog, and 2 cats. We'll have a typical Thanksgiving dinner and watch a movie.
My parents also don't have to go to work today, so I get to spend a lot of time with them!

What about you?

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Groupie
Sunwoo
Hongjoong
Lucas
Ten
Dinner with siblings since my parents are on a business trip.
Karaoke and dancing pretty much all night.
LOTS AND LOTS OF SWEETS

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Young K
CL
Well, I was going to celebrate it with my hallmates, since I'm not going home for Thanksgiving, but it might not happen because of the new restrictions due to COVID. I also have a lot of catching up to do for school and a quiz to study for.

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
I already had thanksgiving in October but I planned to stay at home and eat thanksgiving food

kiwihwan

πšŒπšŠπšπš‹πš˜πš’ πš‘πš’πšžπš—πš“πš’πš— πšœπšžπš™πš›πšŽπš–πšŠπšŒπš’
Staff member
Global Moderator
Having lunch/dinner with my parents, kids, my brother and his girlfriend, my aunt, my cousin and her daughter and a family friend. This is the first time we've had tons of people at our house for something like this so I'm already ready for it to be over. I just want food.

pocket_jinho

Maknae
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
We have people over, we eat lots of food, play games sometimes, and for some reason occasionally watch Christmas movies. (my dad has already watched two today.)☺