pineapple on pizza?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Yes, with the proviso that it's accompanied by pork products and, preferably, garlic mayo.

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
I apologize but...who can put a fruit on pizza like that its sweetness with cheesy and saus and bread...its like putting fruits in a bowl of melted cheese and bread...Im sorry

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yes. Hawaiian pizza for life. I never knew it was on debate until like a few months ago to be honest XD (Tell your kids never go internet surfing cause this is why. KEEP THEIR PURE SOUL PEOPLE)

T.O.P.ICAL

Kpop Rookie
Credits
my answer is weird.
~IRRELEVANT STORYTIME~
i was in sixth grade at lunchtime during school, and we had pizza that day. at my school, the trays had a small compartment to put little sides along with your meal. that day with the pizza, we were given pineapple chunks in pineapple juice. on my way to the table, i accidentally bumped into a friend of mine. nothing spilled per se, but some of the pineapple juice got onto my pizza. i didn't think much, and was actually excited to try something like pineapple on pizza! i tried it, and it was actually really good.

long story short, yes.