People on twitter are really asking JYPE to give Twice a hiatus, my wish has come true OMG

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Hi there! Recently, I heard that Twice will perform on the Stephen Colbert show, and they also will release the English version of I Can't Stop Me on the same day. Twice has been extremely busy this year, even more than they were in 2018! Because of this, a Twitter user named Stroberiyoongi posted a tweet asking JYPE to give Twice a long hiatus after all of the hard work this year. It says:
TWICE LONG HIATUS PLEASE. PLEASE JYPE, THEY DESERVE A REST AFTER ALL THE HARDWORK, AND AMAZING ALBUMS THEY PUT OUT.... I WANT OT9 HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND COMPLETE NEXT COMEBACK.
@JYPETWICE @jypnation HEAR ME OUT

This could mean that my wish for Twice to have a long break next year has finally come true. I want them to have a 6 month hiatus next year starting in January and ending in July. I can't believe that this is happening! After the hiatus the members will be happy and healthy again. And Jeongyeon will come back! Spread this everywhere so you know what I mean. The tweet mentioned earlier was retweeted by many others. Peace!

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
they definitely deserve it!! they all work so hard and they should go on hiatus to just relax, they have all earned it. when Twice comes back we all want them to come back happy and healthy!!

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
they definitely deserve it!! they all work so hard and they should go on hiatus to just relax, they have all earned it. when Twice comes back we all want them to come back happy and healthy!!
Yes!!! That's what we all want. No other member will get anxiety again!

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Hi there! I just want to make this update to you. Recently, I saw a tweet by a user named SUPERMISAMO on Twitter saying:

Yup @JYPETWICE have had a busy year this year. Lets take a 6-month break and make a comeback around July-August. Give some time for the girls to relax @jypnation

This is exactly what I want! Twice have been busy all year with all of the content that they fed us, so they really deserve a 6 month break. After that, they can release the complete version of the choreographies for I Can't Stop Me, Up No More, Behind The Mask, and Better, like the Feel Special OT9 dance practice video released back in May. In August, they can make their comeback with a 10th mini album and reissue it in October! During that time, they can release TTT and Twice TV videos on their Youtube channel while spending time with their families. After that, none of the others will get anxiety again. We deserve to be heard, and Twice deserves that break! Be sure to send emails or write letters to JYPE saying that Twice deserves that break. This should be the last time saying all of this to you. Stan talent, stan Twice! ;)

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
Hi there! I just want to make this update to you. Recently, I saw a tweet by a user named SUPERMISAMO on Twitter saying:

Yup @JYPETWICE have had a busy year this year. Lets take a 6-month break and make a comeback around July-August. Give some time for the girls to relax @jypnation

This is exactly what I want! Twice have been busy all year with all of the content that they fed us, so they really deserve a 6 month break. After that, they can release the complete version of the choreographies for I Can't Stop Me, Up No More, Behind The Mask, and Better, like the Feel Special OT9 dance practice video released back in May. In August, they can make their comeback with a 10th mini album and reissue it in October! During that time, they can release TTT and Twice TV videos on their Youtube channel while spending time with their families. After that, none of the others will get anxiety again. We deserve to be heard, and Twice deserves that break! Be sure to send emails or write letters to JYPE saying that Twice deserves that break. This should be the last time saying all of this to you. Stan talent, stan Twice! ;)
Yes!!!

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
And we can all make wishes or say prayers on Christmas saying that we want Twice to have a 6 month break