Opinions on the reported SM" Collab Group

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kirstyaspenn

Kpop Stan
Credits
Renjun
Lucas
Seungkwan
DK
Basically there's a rumor that SM is going to make a Collab Group with Shinee, EXO, and NCT. The members would be Taemin, Kai, Baekhyun, Mark, Taeyong, Lucas and Ten.
Thoughts about it, I want to know.
P.S:It's supposed to be a Permanent Group (so like a normal group with comebacks like BTS or Twice)

whichi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Junho
Yeosang
Kim Woojin
Vivi
honestly it sounds cool, but it also seems very risky. i'm not really sure how to feel but i think the members are good and they could work very well together. but maybe don't make them a permanent group because this seems like it should just be a project group that promotes for like a year or so. i was hoping for an sm girl groups so it's kind of disappointing, but i know sm is super focused on nct right now so promotions for a new girl group would be hard. i think this is a smart move because the members are very popular, but if executed incorrectly it could go very wrong because many fans will think these members are better because they were chosen for this special group.

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Cool but scary. Will see when it happened

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I'd like to see what they can bring up, but comments on SM's Intagram are only like 'cancel the group', 'we don't want them', so I don't know what SM's gonna do