Opinions On Fic Genres!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

hey guys i wanted to ask you something about your preferences regarding the genre of the fics you enjoy/like to read.
would it be okay for you if i created fics with angst, alternate universe, dark, hate/comfort genres etc? (such genres would also have trigger warnings)
do you like me to write the imagines in first person? third person?
feel free to let me know in order to prepare myself according to your fic fans interests :)
penimagecreative.jpg

PS: I'm quite certain that I'm not going to write any smuts since sexually explicit contents are banned from this forum.

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
!!i love angsty and sad fics.. idk why tho haha;;; fics set in an alternate universe are also super fun

Fay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yujin
Shinwon
hey guys i wanted to ask you something about your preferences regarding the genre of the fics you enjoy/like to read.
would it be okay for you if i created fics with angst, alternate universe, dark, hate/comfort genres etc? (such genres would also have trigger warnings)
feel free to let me know in order to prepare myself according to your fic fans interests :)
penimagecreative.jpg

PS: I'm quite certain that I'm not going to write any smuts since sexually explicit contents are banned from this forum.
you can write however you feel comfortable to write, you're already doing a great job <3
!!i love angsty and sad fics.. idk why tho haha;;; fics set in an alternate universe are also super fun
i agree !!

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
penimagecreative.jpg

You can write anything you want to and I will still read!!!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Anything works for me... except for self-harm. I know people get their ups and downs in life but self-harm is too extreme, even for fanfics :') Angst can be beautiful~~

M

myheartizomg

Anything works for me... except for self-harm. I know people get their ups and downs in life but self-harm is too extreme, even for fanfics :') Angst can be beautiful~~
I agree that it's a triggering topic and I'm not entirely accustomed to writing about it personally if you ask me but I will make sure to add warnings to any kind of angsty fanfics I will possibly post in the future so the reader knows if it's something they'd like to read or avoid :)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I agree that it's a triggering topic and I'm not entirely accustomed to writing about it personally if you ask me but I will make sure to add warnings to any kind of angsty fanfics I will possibly post in the future so the reader knows if it's something they'd like to read or avoid :)
That sounds nice!!