ONF 〈SPIN-OFF〉 [Official Comeback Thread]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
MV TRAILER:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
MV TRAILER:
tldr; hyojin is already an android in this timeline

wait so here's my theory that i just came up with like 3 seconds ago:
basically you see that at the end, someone fired two shots (i think it was seungjoon(?) based on the bullets but i don't know anything about guns so i can't really comment about that) and then the same person fired a bunch more times (shown by the increase in the number of bullets on the ground).
my guess is that sj tried to shoot hyojin, saw that it had no affect on him, tried shooting him again but it didn't work on him because he's an android and regular guns don't do much against them, and uhhhhh i don't know what happens after that because yknow, this takes place at the end of the trailer but yeah, i am 99.9% sure hyojin is definitely an android in the overall story, idk about the others but we know that wyatt and yuto are also androids because 1) wyatt has the weird mechanical stuff on his back in that one scene in why and 2) yuto's clothing in why says "64TB human data storage", which im assuming means that he's an android that stores human data.
yeah idk where i was going with this but uhhhh anticipate their comeback B)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
MV TEASER:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
tldr; hyojin is already an android in this timeline

wait so here's my theory that i just came up with like 3 seconds ago:
basically you see that at the end, someone fired two shots (i think it was seungjoon(?) based on the bullets but i don't know anything about guns so i can't really comment about that) and then the same person fired a bunch more times (shown by the increase in the number of bullets on the ground).
my guess is that sj tried to shoot hyojin, saw that it had no affect on him, tried shooting him again but it didn't work on him because he's an android and regular guns don't do much against them, and uhhhhh i don't know what happens after that because yknow, this takes place at the end of the trailer but yeah, i am 99.9% sure hyojin is definitely an android in the overall story, idk about the others but we know that wyatt and yuto are also androids because 1) wyatt has the weird mechanical stuff on his back in that one scene in why and 2) yuto's clothing in why says "64TB human data storage", which im assuming means that he's an android that stores human data.
yeah idk where i was going with this but uhhhh anticipate their comeback B)
yeah half of this is wrong, sj shoots him, hyojin falls and then sj regrets everything blah blah blah, go stream

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
*re-hashes this*
THE CD...IS AWESOME

THAT IS ALL Mostly 'cause my autographed copy from MNET came...and i'm ecstatic and showing it off...
View attachment 33270
BUT THE CD IS AWESOME and I will never understand...Sukhumvit Swimming...
Neat, what pcs did you get?