one year re-introduction ??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
wowie! one year already <33

tumblr_inline_p8lgkpwRpg1vnh1ie_540.gif

never would of thought a website would keep me interested for a year now.
it honestly feels like ive been on this website way longer than one year though.
this is because many things have happened!
I've made a ton of new friends on here that have really become major parts of my life :)
so many people on here have always been so helpful, fun to talk to, and overall great people MOST, but let's avoid negative thoughts !!

for those of you who are newer, and don't know me as well, here are a few starters

● my name is Irene
● biiiiig fan of boy groups, but still stan and listen to a variety of girl groups :)
● i also like melanie martinez and the foo fighters a lot
● huge fan of the ocean and i love the disney movie moana
● i love fish- just as the animals themselves or to eat >: D
● obsessed with reading. i prefer romance books over anything tho <33
● and i like art, but i wouldn't say I'm very good at it. i do lyric art mostly

and that's pretty much it!
you guys have no idea how much all of u mean to me.
u guys make me laugh, give me advice, and even free me from my boredom on a daily basis 😭

love u all, tysm for an awesome year on KProfiles, hope i will stay for many more as well :) 💕

(note: ik this was technically made on December 21st, and my anniversary is the 22nd, but I'm busy tomorrow and i knew i was gonna forget. so u get the re-intro one day early <33)

21ccaed343b417f42c4454815a42225c36dc2758.gif

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Super late, but happy 1 year anniversary Rene! You are such a sunshine and an adorable addition to the kprofile family!! Ilysm, you mean lots to me and we’ll have many more years together with our friends and ourselves!!! ❤️

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Super late, but happy 1 year anniversary Rene! You are such a sunshine and an adorable addition to the kprofile family!! Ilysm, you mean lots to me and we’ll have many more years together with our friends and ourselves!!! ❤️
oh my goodness Seogi this made me so happy tysm 😭❤️❤️
ilym <33