OLI LONDON Appreciation Page (a Parody)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Baby daddy material?!?!?!?!?

• Total voters

hoeliviahye

Kpop Fan
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Chaeyoung
Go Won
Roa
Vivi
🀑 OLI LONDON 🀑
FUN FACTS:
  • He is the real main dancer and lead vocalist of BTS because Jimin who? πŸ‘€
  • His fandom name is the American Board of Plastic Surgery because he's the main reason why they're in business!
  • He is rumored to have spent $100,000 on surgeries to look exactly like his favorite K-Pop idol Samuel L. Jackson!
  • HOW UNCANNY THE RESEMBLANCE πŸ₯΄πŸ‘…
    Image result for jimin
    Image result for samuel l jackson as a girl
  • He used to be best friends with melanin goddess Yudina Svetlana Dmitrievna-- AKA "Lana"-- but broke up their friendship after she tried to run him over with a car because she hates the gays! UGH a skinny icon! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ(n)(n)(n)
  • Because of Lana, he says he's gonna go straight even though he kisses his bodypillow of Jimin goodnight everyday!!/! 😍😍
  • He says his musical inspiration is Rebecca Black because he loved how little autotone she used in her banger "Friday"!
  • He writes fanfiction about himself because as BTS wisely said-- "death to the British!" :coffee:πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©
  • He won "Britain's Got Talent", "The Voice UK", "Love Island", and "The Great British Baking Show" because he is so fucking talented πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ BABY DADDY MATERIAL!
  • His nipples are the size of tangerines. Anyone else craving orange juice now? πŸŠπŸ’¦
  • His newest single-- "Perfection"-- is set to be the best debut in K-Pop history second to Lana's! White people stay winning 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • He says the inspiration for his song is him describing LOONA's Haseul... did he lie though? πŸ₯΅
  • Here's his music video!/1!?!/!/!/1
  • He has never used autotune once in his life and was ranked the best dancer ever by Yang Hyunsuck himself! Real recognizes real! UwU
This is all meant to be a joke, and I'm sorry if it offends you/hurts your feelings. I made this just for fun, and this isn't a hate page for Oli. I'm just making fun of all the controversies surrounding him with this parody page. So please, let's be respectful :)

KpopLoverViki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
This is NOT okay. I get that you might not like Oli London but this is mean and cruel. You should be happy that a ARMY is so dedicated to bts that he even looks like them. I really don’t get what the problem is. He wants to look like Jimin. I would be honored if someone changed themselves to look like me. I think that you should be supporting him instead of making this post that is making fun of him. This is immature and sad. Please think before your post. And don’t make fun of people and crush their dreams.

KpopLoverViki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
And I also get that this is a parody and all but still that’s not okay. Hope you understand. And stay healthy and safe. Take care.

SteamBakedJM

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i completely disagree with that. bts whole message is to love yourself for who you are and what you look like! not to love jimin and be like him. he married a cardboard cutout of jimin, and kisses it, which is odd. jimin is a person with real feelings and his own look to him, you shouldn't try to be that. also when oli said he walks down the street and people say "jimin!" at him, it's a joke. they are joking. no one thinks he looks like jimin except himself. it makes me upset he is a huge fan but won't accept their message in the songs. Also getting plastic surgery to look exactly like him is creepy, Jimin isn't a made up character and has real feelings. It's one thing to idolize but he has taken it WAY too far.

KpopLoverViki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i completely disagree with that. bts whole message is to love yourself for who you are and what you look like! not to love jimin and be like him. he married a cardboard cutout of jimin, and kisses it, which is odd. jimin is a person with real feelings and his own look to him, you shouldn't try to be that. also when oli said he walks down the street and people say "jimin!" at him, it's a joke. they are joking. no one thinks he looks like jimin except himself. it makes me upset he is a huge fan but won't accept their message in the songs. Also getting plastic surgery to look exactly like him is creepy, Jimin isn't a made up character and has real feelings. It's one thing to idolize but he has taken it WAY too far.
I agree with that but I feel like Armys shouldn’t really be this mean to him tho

KpopLoverViki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Also, I feel like the way he loves himself is by making himself look like Jimin and he’s happy. So.. I’m okay with it to some extent

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] β˜†
β˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] β˜†
Changbin
Lucas
I agree with this^^ he is a fan but doesn't seem to realize the message they try to spread: Love Yourself. making himself look like Jimin is not loving and appreciating himself -its loving Jimin, which is okay but you have to take Jimin into account because that's literally his face and although he does not look like him it's kinda creepy. but at the same time, this doesn't mean you can make fun of him -though I completely understand that this is a parody page. it doesn't offend me but it might offend others.