officially coming back to kprofiles !

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
hi ! i joined in june of this year and i ended up going on hiatus for some time. i havent been active on here for a while so i thought i might as well do a re-introduction !

my name is sage / nini (you may call me by any of those !) im 13 now , i mainly stan girl groups but im looking more into groups like shinee, txt, and bts! im more just a listener of boy groups but im finally looking to stan. for girl groups i stan loona, twice, itzy and im still learning names of f(x), iz*one, IVE, stayc, fromis_9 and more. my top group / soloist above everyone is yukika though ! i found her a few months ago and ive been in love with her music, i even went and bought the timeabout album this week ! im starting to get into older kpop too. if you would like to know anything else , please let me know ! i also like other music than kpop so you can ask questions like that too ,
i hope my end of hiatus (sorta) is good ! :annyeong2:

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
KPS' deftones? I've been out of here for months (last time I posted anything was on May). I have not much to do around here, so I went somewhere else where I'm much less unknown.