Official {"Luxary Big House"~BOYHOOD} M/V

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
BOYHOOD, also known as Nam Dong-hyun of Produce X 101, has released a new music video.
The song is called "Luxary Big House" and he wrote and produced the whole thing himself.
Here is the inspiration behind the song:
"Luxury Big House' is my favorite of all the songs I've made, and it's also a song that contains my emotions and heart the most. There is a place called UN Village in Hannam-dong. I happened to walk by the neighborhood, and I saw a very rich man's mansion. I suddenly felt that I really wanted to live in a house like that. I want to live in a house like that one day."

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
BOYHOOD, also known as Nam Dong-hyun of Produce X 101, has released a new music video.
The song is called "Luxary Big House" and he wrote and produced the whole thing himself.
Here is the inspiration behind the song:
"Luxury Big House' is my favorite of all the songs I've made, and it's also a song that contains my emotions and heart the most. There is a place called UN Village in Hannam-dong. I happened to walk by the neighborhood, and I saw a very rich man's mansion. I suddenly felt that I really wanted to live in a house like that. I want to live in a house like that one day."
WAIT YES ANOTHER DONGHYUN STAN