Official Holiday Layout Contest Announcement ♡

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Can I rejoin this competition cuz I want to make a new one

If not, it's okie

I'll give up for it
Are you giving me permission to delete your current participation then? As soon as you reply to this, I will and you may join again but please be 100% sure of your next one.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
How many of you agree with the contest ending tomorrow? (December 20th). Some users expressed their impatience with not being able to change their layouts, so I figured I could end it a little sooner and make sure next events won't have that many days until their closing days.
If most of you agree, I will end it and announce the winners tomorrow evening. If not, I'll keep it until December 23th as I changed it first. Just react however you want (like or response) if you agree or disagree with this.

crapplesauce

Kpop Groupie
Credits
How many of you agree with the contest ending tomorrow? (December 20th). Some users expressed their impatience with not being able to change their layouts, so I figured I could end it a little sooner and make sure next events won't have that many days until their closing days.
If most of you agree, I will end it and announce the winners tomorrow evening. If not, I'll keep it until December 23th as I changed it first. Just react however you want (like or response) if you agree or disagree with this.
I’m fine with that. I think next contest you should do it 1-2 around that time of weeks before the 25-30 (for the winner announcement) so it can be around a more Christmas time

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I agree. I want to do a nayeon cry for me layout, and I've never lasted this long without changing my layout. Part of me is boiling there 😭

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I had to end the Halloween layout contest for the same reason, so I think ending it tomorrow would be a good idea. :)

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Okay then I will end the contest tomorrow evening and announce the winners later the night. You can still vote in the meantime. I apologize for all the changes in dates, I'll try to organize contests better in the future ✌

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
Okay then I will end the contest tomorrow evening and announce the winners later the night. You can still vote in the meantime. I apologize for all the changes in dates, I'll try to organize contests better in the future ✌
i live in a different timezone and idk if it's at midnight or morning for me

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
i live in a different timezone and idk if it's at midnight or morning for me
I'll end the contest tomorrow at 6pm in eastern european timezone, I hope it helps estimate when this is in your timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.